17- Deatheater

(Draco's POV)

When I got back to the dursleys house I was confronted by Vernon. "I- I want all of you out of this house"he shouted sweat dripping off his huge forehead. I chuckled and walked around him. "Trust me we don't want you here either"I smirked and when into Harry's room.

As soon as a opened the door I smelled the most amazing scent. I saw harry cooking dinner holding Freya on his hip.
I smiled softly and came up to them. "Hey honey, hello my princess"i said softly kissing Harry's cheek then Freya's cheek.

They both smiled. "We're making your favorite for dinner tonight, isn't that right sweetie"harry said causing Freya to smile and giggled. I smiled lovingly and gently took Freya from harry.

"Come on princess let's go play huh"i giggled seeing her little face light up. She made happy baby noises. Harry smiled brightly. I carried her to the bed and laid her down so i could play peek-a-boo with her and tickle her.

A little while later harry put the food on the table and i put Freya in her highchair. He smiled and sat down next to Freya and I sat across from him. "so how was work honey"harry asked smiling softly and feeding Freya her formula.

"well it was okay though I really missed you two"i said smiling softly. He giggled. "We missed you to drake"he spoke with a bright smile. I ate some of my food. "This is delicious harry thank you"i complimented him causing him to smiled bigger. "youre so sweet"he giggled a little.

"But Draco what's gonna happen when school starts again"he asked very concerned. I thought for a moment.

"Well I'm sure ms. Weasley or professor snape won't mind baby sitting during class time"I said softly then grabbed Harry's hand gently. "We'll figure it out"I whispered and smiled reassuringly.

(3rd person POV)

Nothing could have prepared them for what they would wake up to. They only wish they had known that a deatheater would show up outside that night. If only they could have prevented them from scaring dudley into sneaking in their room that night and taking what they both had loved most..