8- Worry

(Ron's POV)

I saw Draco walking with harry in the halls today. I mean i knew they like each other but I didn't know they had acted on it yet. I smiled softly seeing them hold hands as they walked.

Hermione had told me about harry being pregnant with his baby so it makes sense if he told him. Okay time to be a good best friend. "Hey malfoy"i shout scaring them a little and they turned around. They took their hands away quickly.

"Weasley"is all Draco said. I caught up to them and pointed my wand at his throat. He looked shocked. "Hurt my best friend and I swear to merlin you'll be dead in three seconds"i threatened being as scary as I could. Harry swatted my wand away. "Ron stop it"he groaned embarrassed. Draco smiled a little.

"I won't ever hurt him"he said seriously and I nodded still glaring. "You better not"I stated then looked at harry and smiled. "Harry how are you feeling"i asked softly cause him to giggle at my actions.

(Draco's POV)

We went to dumbledores office which felt off for me to do. "Professor we need to talk about living arrangements for the summer"i stated calmly. The small man chuckled. "I figured you would come soon enough. Well who's more dangerous? The dursleys or tom riddle ?"He asked like the answer was obvious which it was.

Harry nodded worried and i tightened my grip on his hand a little to comfort him. "harry it'll be okay"I whispered and kissed his temple causing him to blush. He smiled a little. We soon left the office and went down to get lunch.

Hand in hand of course getting strange looks and whispers. We sat at the empty side of Harry's table. "Draco where are we going to go?"he asked. I sighed and started making my plate. "We'll go to your house I'll talk to gr- Hermione to help me study on protective and offensive magic so not even dementors can get in"i stated calmly and harry smiled relieved. "thank you Draco I'll study up to"he smiled determined. Merlin he's so cute. He started making the weirdest combination of food.

I chuckled as he made a banana peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich. "What ?"he asked curiously. I smiled. "Oh nothing you're just too cute that's all"