19- It's about to begin

(Draco's pov) 

Today was the first day of school. Which marks this, two days without Freya. I haven't been able to sleep or get harry to eat. we've gone through every plan and every shred of evidence and still. There is no trace of Freya. "I just feel so useless" I whispered to Dumbledore who was calmly sitting behind his desk.  "Draco you can't possibly blame yourself" he spoke in a quiet voice. "I'm supposed to protect them, it's my job to protect them" I shouted at my own self frustration letting tears fall from my eyes. I looked down realizing that i was started to take it out on people who cared. "I'm sorry i just-"he cut me off with "I know child it's alright go to the hospital wing and get some rest you deserve it". I nodded and went down to the hospital wing. 

Its strange how fast information spreads in this school. I was getting all kinds of looks. Pity, longing, fear, hope and even disgust. Which didn't bother me. What bothered me was my daughter was in the arms of a disgusting, horrid man that kills for shear pleasure. I got a few hours of sleep thanks to Madam Pomfrey. I woke to a quiet snake-like voice in my head. "If you don't deliver Harry Potter within an hour we will storm the castle and there will be no survivors" the voice said. I heard all kinds of screaming and panicking as i ran to Dumbledore's office. 

That where i found harry. Who immediately ran into my arms. I held him protectively. "Get all the students in the grand hall all the professors know what they must do" Dumbledore told professor Flitwick. He left and Dumbledore looked at us. "Harry it's time. Neville has done his part" He spoke softly. "but harry know that you're never alone" Dumbledore pointed at a bracelet I had given him for our anniversary.  Dumbledore left with that and harry smiled softly looking up at me. Looking down at him I smiled. "Draco I love you so much" he whispered and I kissed him slowly. I savored it like it was the last time i was ever going to hold him again. 

"I love you too Harry" I whispered once we eventually pulled away. We hugged for a while until we knew we had to go. "Alright I should go help the professors and you should go help Neville" Harry said gently touching my cheek. I shook my head not wanting to leave his side. I had a horrible feeling about this. "it's okay Draco I'll okay just promise you'll come back, okay" He spoke softly. I could tell he had the same feeling I did. I nodded unable to say anything. We reluctantly split ways. 

I went to the bridge that I knew Neville would be at and help with the explosions. 

(Harry's pov)

I had the worst feeling about this so I went to Snape. "Mr. potter" he spoke quietly. I hugged him tightly. "Severus promise me if anything happens to me and Draco you'll take care of Freya" I spoke softly. "of course" He didn't hesitate at all to answer. I smiled a little and when to the front. The war was about to begin and nothing will stop me from winning.