12- Freya

(Draco's POV)

Snape came into professor flitwick's classroom in a rush. "Mr. Malfoy come with me"he hardly gave me time to respond and dragged me toward the hospital wing. "Severus whats going on"I qurstioned loudly trying not to fall. I've never seen him this panicked and worried.

"Its harry"he stated vaguely causing my heart and mind to race at roughly the same speed. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital wing. I went behind the nearest curtain and saw harry holding a little baby girl. I stood there in shock. "I missed it?"i whispered very upset with myself. Harry smiled tears running down his face. "Draco come here"he spoke softly relieved i was there.

Walking over to him I looked at our child lovingly. "I wish I was here I'm so sorry harry"I felt absolutely horrible. He just smiled. "As long as you're here now that's all that matters"he whispered and gently handed me our daughter. I carefully took her absolutely terrified of dropping her.

She laid there asleep in my arms and I just dazed down at her. I'm currently holding one of the most precious things this world has to offer. "Freya potter"i whispered softly. Harry smiled brightly. "Perfect"he leaned over and kissed my forehead.

(Ron's POV)

"So wait how did it happen"i questioned the nurse lady about how harry gave birth. "Well basically we used magic it was far to difficult for you to understand so best not worry dear"she said and gave a small smile. I just shrugged it off. Im curious but I'd rather see my new niece.

I hesitantly went in the little room to see a little baby girl in Draco's arms sleeping peacefully. I smiled. "Hey harry how are you feeling ?"I whispered trying not to wake her. he looked over and smiled. "Oh hey ron I'm fine I don't feel any pain. This is your new niece, Freya potter"he whispered and Draco let me hold her.

I gently held her close. "Thats such a cute name so you guys are going with Harry's last name"i asked quietly and Draco nodded. "Id rather not associate myself with death eaters its to dangerous for Freya"Draco whispered quietly. That was understandable. If you-know-who found out he would try and kill the poor kid.

I watched her smile in her sleep. she was so precious. She's gonna be a very happy baby with these two as parents.