10- sleepy

(Harry's POV)

We got to sleep together that night. It was so comfortable, I felt so safe in his arms. When i woke I saw him awake reading a small journal looking thing. "Good morning"i whispered with a small smile on my face. He looked at me and smiled tiredly. "Good morning love"he said lovingly and kissed my forehead.

"You didn't stay up all night, did you ?"I asked concerned. He showed me the journal full of spell notes. "I've been studying a spell that prevents people from coming in an area with out a password"he said and smiled. "Im afraid its kind of obvious though maybe professor flitwick could help me"he questioned softly.

I sighed. "You need sleep still"I said and kissed his cheek. He rubbed by back gently. "Ill be fine baby don't worry"he smiled softly. "We should go get breakfast"he changed the topic swiftly. I pouted slightly. "But you need your sleep go to sleep I'll go get breakfast and bring you some back for when you wake up"i carefully got out of bed. He pouted playfully. "Noo baby come lay with me"he put the book down. I smiled and got dressed in a baggy uniform so no one noticed my baby bump.

A/n
Sorry I've been busy with school I'm gonna pick up the pace soon I promise