Hello?

Hey guys. So I talked to my mom and we agreed that it would be best for me to go live with her since the house I'm living in is not the best place for me to be. I haven't told her what's been going on and I finally spilled everything after I broke down when I stayed with her this weekend.

Just to clarify, I am okay. I was just so overwhelmed by the loving atmosphere that I've been missing out on pretty much my whole life. I've been living with my grandparents ever since I was a few months old and it's been hell for me. There's a lot that went on while living with them and its unfair that I had such a harsh childhood and being back in my mom's care made me realize how shitty it's been for me.

Anyways, I'm starting to pack all my stuff this week and the good thing is that I won't have to quit school but I am going to take a break from writing so I can acclimate myself into an environment that's foreign to me. I'll start back up with updating this probably sometime next week or at the very beginning of February.

Thank you guys for the comments on the last "update on me." It helped to make me smile and bring my mood up so thank you.

Also, I didn't come out to my mom because I was a little afraid of what she would say but when I introduced myself as a boy to another student, she asked if I wanted her to call me a boy and by name. I was so surprised but more happy than anything. The entire day I had a smile on my face. It made me so happy.

Anyways, I think I am going to update this next week but it depends. I'll keep you all updated.

Smile even if you're sad. It'll make you feel better.

~Ash_Cae~

*EDIT*

Guys... This is the first time my oldest sister referred to me as a boy... AND IT WAS PUBLIC ON FACEBOOK!! I am literally so happy 😄😃😁 I'm gonna go have a happy nap.