The Return of the Dead is Near

So I live on the reservation in a very hot and dusty Arizona. Every year we elect new government officials within the tribe and my uncle had the honor of winning lieutenant governor. Last night we had the inaugural event which lasted until just about midnight. I had a lot of fun and so did my mom who was proudly introducing me to people as her son.

It was just such an amazing time all around. My sisters know that I write so when we got home, they started asking about it. Like am I still writing, what am I writing, am I going to continue writing and stuff like that.

When I told them that I was taking a breaking because of all that was going on they understood. But then they started saying that I had to get back into it.

So here I am.

I think I'm ready to finish this story but I think that's going to be the end of fanfics for me. I mean I really don't know so don't hold it against me because it's still up in the air. I'm not sure if I'm going to stop writing fanfics but I am sure that I wanna start writing different stuff.

Anyway, I'm working on a few other things at the moment so updates for this story aren't happening for a couple more days. Also my anxiety is going crazy right now because I haven't heard from my s/o in over twelve hours and I'm getting really worried. ugh.

I hope you all have a good day. Smile even if you're sad. It'll make you feel better.