I can't believe there's still people reading this

Hey all. It's been so long since I've been on here and honestly it's a little wild. But I wanted to come here to talk about this new story that I've been working on. I think I've been honest about my gender before and if I haven't said much I'm actually a trans/nonbinary person. I really am passionate about exposure for the LGBT community especially when it comes to books. The books that I've read following an LGBT character have been mostly fantasy and while I really love that there are books like this, I'd really love to create my own story that's more relatable. I'm still tryna come up with a good title for this story but while I'm still getting the story plotted, I wanted to ask for your support with this story because this is something that I'm really trying to get highly recognized since I feel that the LGBT community isn't that well represented in a realistic way. My ideal goal would be to get it published but for now I'm aiming to have this curate well on this platform before I try to dream big. I also would like everyone's help with criticism and thoughts about the story as I post it. Also if you see grammatical errors please point them out so I can go back and edit. I'm gonna try to do that myself but I know that I'm gonna be missing some things.

I can not thank you guys enough for the support and reads that this fanfic and the others I've written have gotten. It really does mean a lot to me because writing has always been something that I love. Even though I'm sure you all have been hoping for more stories like the ones I already have posted but I was so young when I first wrote these fanfics. I was barely fifteen when I wrote these. I'm now nineteen (about to be twenty in august) and as much as I hate to admit it, I've moved on from this style of writing. I will always have love for victuuri and especially for the actual anime, yuri on ice. I still try to get my fill of anime but it's not something that I wanna continue writing about.

Honest to god from the bottom of my heart, I really do appreciate you guys for all the support over the years. I can't believe I was one of the few who got the privilege of having a successful story. It amazes me every time I let myself think about it. I would really love it if you helped me with the new story to come because I really am putting a lot of time and effort into this. This story means a lot to me since it's about something that is very personal and honestly something that I relate a lot to. I'm using a bit of my own personal experiences with this story so it would really mean the world to me if you helped with exposing and sharing this story.

I don't know when I'm gonna start uploading since I still am working on the details of the characters and haven't really started writing yet. I want this story to be one of the best that I've written and I don't wanna put out something that's not planned out that well. Thank you guys again for the support. It really does humble me because I never thought any of my writings would get this much attention.