6. bro down

Haley's P.O.V.

It has been a few weeks since the Robot Throwdown. Chase, Leo, and I decided to split up the money between the three of us. I have surprisingly not spent it yet, but we all know that Leo is not the best when it comes to saving money.

I was now in the lab with Bree and Chase. Bree and I were watching an episode of Friends on a tablet, but it was hard to concentrate on the episode when all we could hear was Chase laughing evilly as he worked on a prank for Adam. When we finally had enough, Bree and I turned around in our chairs.

"Okay, what is with all of the happy squeaky hamster noises?" Bree asked him. Then she gasped, "Did you finally grow a chest hair?"

"No! I grew two." Chase said proudly and then he continued to tell us about his prank, "Actually, this is a little something I like to call 'Adam's Payback.'"

Bree and I looked at him confused. I asked, "For what?"

"Don't you remember what happened last Thursday?" He asked us.

Bree and I thought for a moment before smiling and saying, "Oh yeah."

Flashback

"Adam, there is no way you can clear that counter." Leo told him as we looked at the counter. Adam claimed that if he threw something at it, he would be able to clear it, but Leo didn't believe he could.

"Oh, I'm sure he can." I said to Leo.

"I can reach that easy." Adam said to him.

"I've seen him do it." Bree said to us and that's when Chase walked through the front door.

"Hey. What are you guys talking about?" He asked us.

"This." Adam said.

He picked up Chase and threw him across the room. Chase screamed before he hit the stools in front of the counter. We all winced in pain as he sat up slowly. I just bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh.

"Told you." Leo said to Adam.

Flashback Ends

"We all love the bionic brother toss." I said and Bree nodded in agreement.

"Yeah? Well let's see how he likes this." Chase said to us.

When I looked at the ground, I saw that there was a trap set. This should be good. The elevator opened and Leo and Adam walked into the lab. Leo didn't even have to look at the ground to know that there was a trap there.

"Trap." Leo said as he stepped over it without looking.

Adam's foot stopped right in the trap and he looked confused. He asked, "Trap what?"

Before anyone could say anything, Chase pressed a button on his remote and the trap caught Adam's foot. Adam went flying up into the air and he was now hanging upside down. Chase smiled widely and ran over to Adam.

"Yes! It worked! Let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled!" Chase said and we all gave him weird looks. He then said quietly, "That came out wrong."

"Oh, the trap was on the floor." Adam realized and then laughed.

"Yeah, and now we're going to play a game called 'Human Piñata,' but instead of candy, we're going to guess what Adam had for lunch." Chase said to us, but mainly to Adam.