21. my little brother

Haley's P.O.V.

It has been a few weeks since we got rid of Robo-Perry, and things were pretty much back to normal. I decided to walk with Bree to school today because I had been spending a lot of time with the boys lately. We haven't really had a lot of time to hang out. When the two of us got to school, we saw Leo standing by himself.

When Bree and I walked up to him, she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Yeah, where's Adam and Chase?" I asked him.

"They're still at home. Adam's super strength was all messed up so Chase had to fix it. Plus, Chase apparently is singing 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' in his Latin class, and he wanted to practice." He told us.

"We have a Latin class?" I asked him.

He just gave me a look and said sarcastically, "You are so observant."

I gave him a look as Perry walked out of her office. She said, "Morning, oxygen hogs! Time for another surprise locker inspection. Why you ask? The superintendent says that if I'm going to accuse you little criminals of doing stuff, I need evidence."

She rolled her eyes and turned towards a girl named Lindsey, who had her locker open, "Lindsey! You're up!" Perry walked over to her locker and pulled out a stuffed animal, "Stuffed animal? What is this? Your prom date?" Perry threw the stuffed animal on the ground and then pulled out a makeup bag, "Makeup? You've already lost that battle, sweetheart."

Mine, Bree's, and Leo's mouths all fell open in shock. Bree said angrily, "You know what? I am so tired of Principal Perry and her power trips. How does she keep getting away with this stuff?"

"Just accept it. It's a lot easier when you let go of the hope." Leo said to her.

"No, Bree's right. We've put up with this for way too long. I'm over Principal Perry. Screw the hope. There's never been any. We have to do something." I said to them.

"Oh, pretzel logs! Jackpot!" Perry said as she ate one of Lindsey's pretzels. Then she turned to Bree and said, "You're next, glow stick!"

Perry began towards Bree's locker, but Bree and I quickly stepped in front of it. Leo's jaw fell down in horror as Bree said to Perry, "We don't think so."

Perry took a step to the right, but we quickly blocked her. She stepped in the other direction, but we blocked her again. She suddenly reached forward, grabbed my shoulders, and shoved me into Bree. We both stumbled over as Perry made her way to Bree's locker. She held her arm out at us and said, "Stiff arm. Legal play."

The two of us rolled our eyes as Bree said, "Principal Perry, this is not fair. You walk around here like a dictator and treat the student body like prisoners."

"Aw, you noticed! It's so good to be appreciated." Perry said sweetly.

"We've put up with your crap for too long. This is no way to run a school, and I think we speak for everyone when we say we're not going to take it anymore." I said, and Bree nodded her head and smirked in agreement.

Everyone around us gasped and turned away. Perry began to glare daggers at us, but I didn't care. She had what was coming to her. Leo leaned over to her and said, "And by we, she means the two of them. You and me? Rock solid."