22. prank you very much

Haley's P.O.V.

Even though it was fun having control of the school for the day, it was time for me to focus on more important things in my life. While Perry's torture to the student body was important to me, my bionics were my number one priority. I focused a lot on my training for the past few days because I really wanted to finish it. Even though training wasn't bad, I kind of wanted it to end because it was starting to get boring.

Tonight was the night on the weekend where I had to stay at the Davenports' house so I could sleep in my capsule in the guest room. Davenport wanted to put it down in the lab, but there wasn't any room so they just had to make sure nobody went into the guest room. Leo and I walked into the lab when we saw Adam messing around on one of the control panels. Our eyes immediately widened because who knows what Adam did to mess up the lab.

"Hey! Hey!" Leo said as we ran over to him, "What are you doing?"

"You know you're not supposed to be alone around anything with buttons." I scolded him. I sounded like his mother.

He stopped pressing the buttons and told us, "I'm pranking Chase for April Fools."

Leo and I gave him weird looks. Leo said, "It's November."

"Yeah, exactly. April is when people expect to be pranked, but if I do it today, WHAMO! It's like a baby with a mustache. You don't see it coming!" Adam told us.

I really don't understand where he gets his logic from.

"So what's the prank?" I asked him because I was very curious on how he was pranking Chase this time.

"Oh, I rigged Chase's capsule so when he steps in it, he'll be showered with fifty gallons of expired milk!" Adam laughed, but then said, "Oh, forty-nine gallons. I needed something for my cereal."

Leo and I cringed in disgust before I asked, "Where in the world did you get fifty gallons of expired milk?"

"Oh, it doesn't come that way. You have to buy fifty gallons of milk and wait." Adam told me. Leo and I just had weird expressions on our faces while nodding slowly. When the elevator door opened, Adam leaned against the panel and said to us, "Oh, here he comes! Act cool!"

"I don't need to act. It's in my blood, baby." Leo said as he leaned against the counter.

I just rolled my eyes and turned around to see who walked in. Instead of seeing Chase, I saw Bree with her hair up and wearing her pajamas. When she saw Adam, she rolled her eyes and said, "Let me guess. Pranking Chase again?"

"No." Adam said, but then he started laughing, "Yeah."

Bree crossed her arms and said, "Adam, you are so immature."

Adam just stood up and shrugged his shoulders, "Eh, I've been called worse."

Bree walked past us and said, "Alright, well, I'm going to bed. Wake me up when I'm old enough to move out."

Adam gave her a thumbs up as she walked to her capsule. She stepped inside, but once the door closed, a bunch of white liquid came pouring out of the top of the capsule and drenched her. Mine and Leo's jaws fell down in horror and our hands flew up to our mouths. Bree's jaw dropped and began to glare daggers at Adam from inside her capsule.