first heat

Shiro and keith have been together for 8 months and keith just firgured out that he is part galra.

"Keith, where are you?" Shiro shouted out into the castle. "I've been looking at galra stuff and it said something about a heat? Keith! Where are you! I need to speak with you about this 'heat'". Shiro started to get worried and remembered that he went to take a nap in his bed. Shiro walked into his room to find his boyfriend curled up in his hoody and blankets. "Keith babe wake up" shiro said walking towards keith. "Mhmm shiro?" Keith said sleepily and gazing at shiro with half-lidded eyes. Shiro sat down and pulled keith towards him and looked more on about heat and human-galra hybrids.

"Shiro im sleepy" keith said cuddling up to his muscular boyfriend. "I know i know babe, but we need to look at this heat thing...it seems to be difficult i guess? Hey wake up keith", shiro moved his shoulder waking keith once again. "Alright alright im awake!" Keith snapped while he was still cuddled into shiro.

"So basically when im in or on heat i will tend to get needy, horny, emotional and hungry?" Keith asked shiro. "Yea i guess so and it says here that heats will come 2 times every month, one at the very beginning and at the very end of each month." Shiro read to keith. "So babe you should have your heat in about 2 days and it says that the way to track heat is to keep an eye on the months and then to see if your acting weird in anyway? Shiro said while looking at the screen."

"What kind of weird are you talking about?" Keith asked, kinda worried. "Shiro im kinda scared." Keith said while he gripped shiros arm. "You'll be perfectly ok" shiro said while planting a kiss on his boyfriends head. "It says that signs of heat coming is nausea, fever, sleeping a lot and being moody." Shiro said. "What if allura tries to kill me shiro what if i go full galra and kill her shiro im scared" keith said in panic and teary eyes looking at shiro. "Babe babe calm down were the only ones here for the next two weeks ok so calm down handsome your ok."

"How long does one heat last? keith asked snuggling into shiro. Well it says one heat last for about 2 to 4 days, Shiro said while playing with keiths hair. "So since your close to your heat have you felt anything?" Shiro asked while putting down the tablet amd checking the time. "I've been feeling sleepy and i guess somewhat emotional?" Keith said while yawning, and curling close to shiro. Shiro smiled and kissed his half-awake boyfriend and took his shirt off and turned everything off and fell asleep, holding keith close.

2 A.M

"Mmhm" keith grumbled, he woke up amd held his stomach tightly. "Ohh i dont feel so good." Keith put his hand over his mouth and rushed to the bathroom.
Keith sat with his head on the toliet seat. Shiro rolled over to find keith not there, shiro sat up in his bed and heard keith in the restroom. "Keith, babe are you ok?" Shiro crouched beside him and pulled his hair up into a messy bun and got keith some water, as shiro gave the water to keith he notcied that keiths cheeks were a light cherry red, shiro felt keiths forehead and cheeks,"Oh goodness your running a fever, come on up you go." Shiro picked up keith bridal style and layed him in bed. "Let me get you some medicine" shiro said while pinning keiths bangs up so it doesn't get in the way. "Sh-Shiro.." keith said while trying to lean up. Keith coughed and started sweating. Shiro walked into the room with a bowl of cold water,rag and some medicine for nausea. As shiro walked into the room keith was trying to get up he coughed terribly. "Wait wait wait keith you need rest" shiro said as he rushed over to keith. "Babe just lay down and relax and let me take care of you."

Shiro pulled a blanket over keiths legs and ringed out the rag and placed it over keiths head and pours a spoonful of the medicine and checked the time.
4 A.M
"Goodness im starving" said shiro. "Do you want something to eat keith?" He asked. "Oh my god yes im so hungry" keith said perking up and jumping out bed to jump on shiros back. "Babe! Whats for breakfast." He said excitedly. "Ahh keith just minutes ago you acted like you were dying only because you had a fever and puked" shiro said "so i guess that means im in heat?" Keith asked not really sure. "I dont think so from what i read is that galra dont go into heat until night" shiro answered while getting some morning goo from the cabinets. "So I'll be in heat as soon as the sun sets?" Asked keith. "Yes, i believe so i also read that when galra are in heat they tend to be more sensitive on and in their body and if a galra in heat isnt bred than it becomes more eager and needy and more sexual in a way up to a point where a galra could get off because a smell or even a picture belive it or not" shiro said while placing the goo in front of keith and sitting beside him and began to eat.

5PM shiro went to train for a few hours and keith was in the bath

As shiro trained, keith went to get ready for bed. Keith ran a hot bath and shiro was finishing up training and went to look outside the has almost set. Keith took off everything and got in the shower. Shiro walked into his room and sat on the with nothing on but his shorts and boxers. Keith felt abnormally hot and turned on. As keith panted he started running his hand all over his body and became very sensitive. "Hmm come to think of it i have never been in keiths room even before we dated." Shiro walked into keiths room and looked around for a little and found a gagger beside a bottle of lube and a box of condoms. "Hmm if he's in heat than i guess I'll need this? I'll just take it just in case including the gagger" said shiro with a devilish smirk.

Keith panted heavily while rubbing his body. "I-i need more~"keith basically moaned. As he got out of the bath he put only his boxers on, as keith put his boxers on he noticed that he had purple fur. He looked in the mirror to find himself covered in fur with a tail and a pair of ears. "Keith!" Shiro shouted from the bedroom "you ok? You've been in there for a while." He asked. "S-shiro im covered in fur!" Keith said as he walked out. "Oh wow you weren't kidding" shiro said while smiling. "You also have a boner to keith, the suns down, your in your heat" shiro said as he cupped his lovers cheeks. "Sh-shiro please..." keith panted. "Ok baby but i want to see how sensitive you are on your tail and ears" said shiro as slowly rubbed one of keiths ears. Keith gripped shiros shoulder and purred loudly. As keith purred his tail has wrapped around shiros leg. "Shiro please touch me more" keith begged amd shiro listened. Keith was thrown on the bed and was freed of any clothing he had on. Shiro pinned keith down and kissed him, the kiss at first was sweet but quickly turns into lust and hunger. Keith turned shiro over so he is now straddling his boyfriend. Keith started to grind againt shiros harden member. "K-keith hold on let me prepare you" shiro said as he placed keith on all fours with his arse in the air. Keith couldn't take the heat and need of some to touch him. "Please baby hurry i need you" keith said while his aching hole twitched wanting attention. Shiro grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted some on keiths cheek and rubbed all around the entrance. "Babe, im going to stick one in now ok." Shiro said "P-please...just screw me until i cant stand" Keith panted out. Shiro kissed keiths ear down to his neck than he bit the shoulder and slid one finger in and used the other hand to stroke keiths tail. Keith basically thrusted himself onto shiros finger and felt more pleasure since his tail was being played with, "f-fuck..." keith moaned out in pleasure loudly. Keith "im going to put it in now ok" shiro panted against keiths neck.
"P-please shiro please! Hurry up i need you" keith panted out in desperation. Shiro bit his lip to keep any moans from coming out while he entered keith. Keith moaned and purred loudly while his claws was scratching at bed sheets. "Your are b-burning" shiro said as he thrusted into his boyfriend deeply, as he thrusted into keith he reached around to pump keiths burning, aching member. Keith became overwhelmed in all the pleasure, "D-daddy!!~"Keith moaned out as he came all over the sheets. "K-keith d-dont tighten up so sudde-..."shiro moaned under his breath as he shot all of his hot liquids into keith and keith shivered and moaned loudly when shiros liquid brushed over his sweet spot. Shiro pulled out of keith and turned keith over and kissed him deeply. Keith quickly returned the kiss and sat on shiro and whispered in his ear, "again." Keith slid down shiros body as shiro sat up in the bed. "K-keith what are you doing?" He asked as he watched keith with lust-filled eyes. Keith rubbed shiros hardening member and flicked the tip with his tounge and licked down his length and sucked on his balls while he would tease the tip with his thumb. "Easy now" shiro said while running his hand through keiths long, soft hair tugging on it from time to time. Keith stopped with a pop and turned around and slowly lowered himself onto shiros and moaned softly under his breath. "Shit d-did you get bigger?" keith panted out while he tried to fit all into his tight hole. It took shiro everything he had to not thrust into keith. Keith slightly bounced and lowered shiros member deep into him amd bounced more, while trying to aim for his sweet spot. "Ngh~ t-there "keith moaned. "Please move im ready." Shiro growled a little and slammed into keith going straight into his sweet spot. "F-fuck shiro please deeper Ngh~"keith moaned out and his aching member leaked pre-cum. Shiro thrusted into keith hard, and slapped keiths ass hard enough to leave a deep red hand print. Keith moaned, "please do that again" keith panted. Shiro pulled keiths hair while slapping his arse hard. "S-shiro im c-close..."keith panted and he moaned. M-me too shiro panted. "F-fuck d-daddy!!!" Keith moaned out as he came again onto the bedsheets and shiro not long came after keith filling up keiths hole completely. "Damn..." shiro smiled and laughed. Keith smiled and laughed as well. Keith cuddled into shiro as they both came down from their sex-high. "We should get cleaned up and clean the sheets" shiro said. "Nah we will in the morning though" keith said. After that both of them went to sleep together.

~~~ so this is my first ever smut. Please do forgive me if its bad and im sorry if you don't like it...toodles~ :)