Stay in the game (2)

They soon left the hospital and Keith drove Shiro home and stayed with him for the night. Shiro limped into the house and was greeted with a soft gasp from his mother. "Oh my god Takashi! What happened baby?" She whined as she sat down a plate she was carrying to the kitchen to clean. "Hey mom..." Shiro said with a nervous smile. His mother rushed over to him and hugged him tight than searched him for any other injuries. "I told you to quit before you got hurt!" She exclaimed in an annoyed tone. "I know momma but football is my future I've been playing ever since I was a little kid, and plus all I did was just break my ankle-" Shiro said "Yea! In two separate places shiro!" Keith said taking over. "Ugh. Hello Keith." The mother scoffed. Clearly she wasn't too fond of her sons boyfriend. "Hello Mrs. shirogane, I see your doing well." Keith returns with a friendly smile but meant nothing friendly behind it. "Mom. Stop" Shiro said a little stern. His mother rolled her eyes and helped Shiro to the couch. Keith quickly ran to shiros room and grabbed a pillow and shiros mother snatched it from him "I can take care of him. You leave." She snapped. "Mom! Stop it my god.." Shiro yelled, highly annoyed with his mother "you do not EVER raise your voice at your mother!" She yelled back and Shiro quickly shut his mouth. "Fine, I'm leaving" Keith said as he walked out, slamming the door behind him. "Takashi...have you ever thought about dating..I don't know a girl??" his mother said as she propped shiros foot up on the pillow. " you ever thought about leaving that methhead of a boyfriend that you have?" Shiro snapped back. His mother glared at him and he glared back. "Don't speak ill of him. EVER." She said in a very stern tone. "Oh my god..screw this im going to bed" Shiro Said and got up, grabbing his crutches and going to his room then laying down on the bed after he closed and locked his door. He closed his eyes with a sigh

A few hours passed and Shiros window opened, scaring him. He saw Keith and sighed in relief "Hey baby" Keith said as he closed the window and kissed Shiro. "Mm hey" he said. Keith took off his shirt and locked the door Than straddled shiros lap "w-what's going on?" Shiro stuttered as he bit his lip, hoping he doesn't get hard. "I'm horny" he said as he grinded agsisnt Shiro, biting his lip. "K-Keith~" he moaned softly. Needless to say they're both virgins. Keith un-did shiros pants and licked him through his boxers, earning a soft groan from the larger male. "Fuck your huge.."Keith practically drooled, licking his lips and pulling shiros member out and sucking on The tip. Shiro gripped the bedsheets tight and bit his lip hard. "Baby~" He panted. Keith licked the tip all around then put it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Shiro panted and bit his lip hard as his brows furrowed and his toes curled. Keith got more of shiros length into his mouth and sucked. "Fuck!~" Shiro moaned. Keith moaned at hearing his lover and he pulled off of him and pulled down his own pants and hovered over shiros length "wait wait wait!!! Condom?!" Shiro asked nervously "no~" Keith panted as he slid shiros length into his hole, moaning and biting his lip as slid down. He was soon fully seated on shiros lap and started bouncing fast. Shiro panted as he grabbed Keiths hips and thrusted up into him harshly and fast earning a very slutty moan from Keith. Shiro continued to thrust up into Keith fast and roughly as Keith bounced a bit with every thrust "oh fuck!~" Keith moaned out as his brows furrowed up. "I-I'm about to cum..where do you want me?" Shiro panted as his hips stuttered and jerked. "Fuck cum inside me baby~" Keith practically begged. Shiro grunted and slammed up into Keith fast, shooting his white liquid into Keith's hole filling him completely while Keith cried out in pure pleasure and came onto shiros stomach. They both panted a bit as Keith laid down on shiros chest. Shiro kissed Keith's neck and rubbed his back. "I love you baby.." he said softly "I love you too.."Keith said back and kissed Shiro. He leaned up and lifted himself off of shiros length, biting his lip at feeling the seed slip down his inner thighs. He got up and walked to the bathroom that was attached to shiros bedroom and ran and hot bath for his boyfriend "baby you don't haft too..I'm supposed to be taking care of you" Shiro Said with a cute pouty lip "shut it, you broke your ankle so I'm taking care of you ether you like it or not." Keith said as he grabbed a plastic bag and wrapped it around the temporary cast on shiros leg. He helped him up and to the tub and into the tub. Shiro sighed as he sunk into the water with his hurt ankle hanging off the side so it didn't get wet. Keith started washing shiros hair, humming a soft tune as he massaged shampoo into shiros hair. He soon finished with the shampoo and rinsed it out and grabbed some conditioner then started massaging that into his scalp gently. Shiro enjoyed the quality time he's having with his boyfriend "aren't you supposed to go to the doctors tomorrow?" He asked "no actually I think in a few weeks if I'm not mistaken" Shiro said. Keith nodded and rinsed the conditioner out of shiros hair then bathed him and helped him out of the tub. Shiro sat on the counter with a pair of boxers on, watching Keith dress him in some basketball shorts "baby...I only broke my foot and I'm not helpless." Shiro Said "I know but I feel better when I help you..."Keith said and kissed Shiro and helped him back to bed. He propped his foot up and took off his pants and boxers and shirt as he stepped into the shower to bathe himself really quickly. Shiro sighed and laid his head back as he grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv to his and Keith's favorite show. Keith heard it from the shower and smiled a little to himself "What episode is that?" He asked from the shower "uh..episode 10" Shiro responded as he paused it. Keith got out of the shower and dried off then walked to shiros closet and grabbed a lose pair of boxers and one of his hoodies "babeeee I need thosee" shiro whined playfully. Keith gave cute pouty puppy eyes "fine." Shiro said as he patted beside him. Keith smiled and laid down beside shiro, his arm across his stomach and his head on his shoulder with shiros arm scratching Keith's back gently. Both Shiro and Keith started falling asleep, cuddled and comfortable close to each other.