Im coming home (mpreg)

Shiro and Keith are married, Shiro works for the military and Keith is going to be a stay at home father.

"Keith! I'm home!" Shiro yelled out into the still house. Keith was in the bedroom and he heard Shiro and jumped off the bed and ran to Shiro. "Babe!" Keith yelled happily as he jumped into shiros arms. Shiro smiled and caught his husband and held him close. "Let's go on a date tonight okay? I already know where I wanna go." Keith said as he kissed Shiro deeply. "Mm babe okay but let me get a shower and dressed...haha I smell like oil from working on the vehicles." Shiro laughed out nervously as he sat Keith down and walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. Keith smiled and bit his lip "he doesn't know what's going to happen later tonight...I'm going to get laid." Keith thought proudly as he blushed a little and walked to their bedroom and put on his fancy suit that he only uses to go somewhere nice. Keith stood in the mirror, fixing his hair. Shiro got out of the shower and sighed in content. As he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked to the bedroom to see Keith putting on some cologne in the mirror as he examined his look. Shiro smiled and wrapped his arms around Keith's waist, snuggling his head into the crook of Keith's neck. Keith took a deep breath, smelling shiros clean body. "You look amazing Keith." Shiro said softly into Keith's ear while looking into the mirror at Keith smiling. "Thank you, now get dressed." Keith said as he turned around and placed a small kiss onto shiros lips. Shiro kissed back and got dressed. "You ready babe?" Shiro asked as he looked at Keith finishing his look. "Mhm" He said happily. "Alright lets go." Shiro said as he kissed Keith's cheek and grabbed the keys from the dresser and walked to the car with Keith and they both got in. "We're going to a candle lit dinner and it's going to be in a very fancy restaurant so please have manners." Keith said as he held shiros hand. "Haha okay babe I will." Shiro laughed out softly and he rubbed his thumb over Keith's hand.

They arrived at the restaurant and walked in and got seated and ordered their food and Keith ordered some champagne. "Keith honey don't get too drunk or you'll be sick tomorrow." Shiro Warned as he looked at Keith with caring eyes. "I'm already quite drunk.."Keith stammered out as he gave a flushed smile. Shiro smiled and he pulled aid for the food than they both left the restaurant. Keith was really drunk but Shiro wasn't. Keith bit his lip and started kissing shiros neck while palming him through his dress pants. "Babe let us get home first okay? We're almost there anyway." Shiro said. Keith nodded and sunk back into his seat. They arrived home and when they got inside and closed the door, Shiro instantly started kissing Keith passionately as he pushed him against the door. Keith kissed him back and broke the kiss and grabbed shiros hand and ran them to their bedroom. Keith pushed Shiro down onto the bed. Shiro smirked and took of his his suit but left his tight black boxers on. Keith bit his lip as he saw the outline of shiros big, hard member through his boxers. He took off all of his clothing and started kissing Shiro again. Shiro kissed Keith back and grabbed some lube and started prepping him. "Ahh...god you don't know how much I've been longing for something inside me babe." Keith moaned out as he started to push back onto shiros fingers. Shiro attached his lips to one of Keith nipples while fingering him. Keith moaned as he ran he hand through shiros hair. "T-that's enough babe, I need you" Keith moaned. "Okay, let me get a condom-" Shiro said. "No, no condom tonight, I want to feel you babe." Keith whined out as he cupped shiros face. Shiro nodded and lined himself up with keiths entrance. Keith slid himself onto shiros member. "Ahh...so good" Keith moaned as he started to thrust himself onto his member. "Keith, your so tight.." Shiro panted out as he started to thrust into Keith at a fast pace. Keith started to jerk himself off as Shiro penetrated his insides. Minutes later after thrusting and moans, Shiro was getting close to his edge. "Baby...I'm so close, I'm going to pull out okay?" Shiro asked as he slowed his movements. "D-don't pull out...please, cum inside me." Keith panted out as he bit his lip. Shiro gulped and started thrusting hard into Keith instantly making Keith cum and tighten up around shiro. Shiro started to breath heavily as his thrust became sloppy and he came, thrusting his seed into Keith. Shiro pulled out and smiled in content. "Mm that was amazing babe." Keith said as he laid on shiros chest.
~time skip