dreams

•Shiro is asleep in his room and keith is in his room•

"Mhmm" shiro grumbled as he rolled over.
"Keith, ahh~" shiro moaned softly as he started to dream dirty of keith. Keith started playing with his knife until he had a random urge to look out side of his room. "Mm ahh ngh~" shiro moaned out with his cheeks flushed and his body burning while he had an aching erection. "What the hell is that sound?" Keith asked as he followed the sound of it. "P-please, keith ahh~ "shiro said while asleep just as keith walked in. "HOLY SHIT- " keith said under his breath as he saw shiros flushed body and with shiros shirt off,  showing his abbs. As keith examined his body he noticed something that got himself aroused, keith leaned closer to shiros growing erection and bit his lip and tried to keep his self control• and he lost it when shiro moaned keiths name out. "Ngh! Keith!~" shiro moaned, keith slowly brushed his thumb over shiros tip while palming his erection.

Shiros body twitched at the sudden touch on him. Keith moaned a little as he took shiro into his mouth and bobbed his head. "Ahh..Ngh!!" Shiro moaned as he squirmed under keiths hot, wet tongue, keith moaned more, vibrating shiros erection causing shiro to moan.  "Ahh~ s-shit im about to cum... " keith thought while he felt shiro getting closer to his edge as well. Keith slid his tongue into the slit while he pressed amd rubbed his thumb over his tip. "Ahh!~" shiro arched his back while grabbing the bedsheets and curling his toes as he reached his peek. "MMM~ "keith bit his glove to keep from waking shiro as he came...a lot.

3 hours later

"Hngh~ "shiro grumbled as he woke up. "Owww my head.."bshiro said as he placed his hands over his head. Shiro leaned up and felt a liquid on his stomach, "what the hell is this?" Shiro looked at closely."oh my god that dream made me cum."shiro said while he felt embarrassed about it. "Hey! Shiro you awake in there?" Keith asked as he knocked on shiros bedroom door. "WAIT!! Do not come in yet hold on!" shiro yelled in panic. "Alright tell me when i can come in." keith said as he looked around the empty hallway. Shiro ran to the bathroom and cleaned himself up and put on some clothes. "Ok, you can come in now" shiro said. Keith walked in, "hey so i heard you moaning, what kind of dream did you have?" Keith asked with a smirk. Shiro blushed madly "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! Now good day!" shiro yelled as he pushed keith out of his room and locked the door. Keith looked at the closed door, "cute..."