Im coming home (mpreg part 2)

Month 7~

Shiro was at work and Keith was in the bedroom. He Tried to get off the bed. "Stupid stomach can't get up.." Keith huffed out as he got on his side and rolled over than got up. "Ugh Finally...man now I'm tired.." Keith said as he wobbled to the living room. "Well since were having a girl than i want her room to be a pretty blue with white trimmings and purple decorations." Keith said as he walked back to their room and put on a pair of maternity jeans along with a t-shirt and a big jacket. "Alright time to go to Home Depot to get some paint." Keith said as he slipped on his slippers. Just as Keith finished putting on his slippers the baby kicked roughly making Keith lean against the wall a little. "Easy there girl, your still in me therefore there's not much room to move. Oh ok or just keep moving and kicking, that's fine too I guess." Keith said as he reached for the door
Knob and she started moving more. "Oh c'mon girl
I need to go to the store..oh nope not gonna happen..why are you moving so much? Huh..ugh your making mommy tired and your giving me back cramps. " Keith said as he took off his slippers and his jacket than walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water along with a bowl of fresh strawberries. He walked to the living room sat down and sat the water beside him and the bowl of berries on his stomach than turned on the tv and started watching supernatural. "Your useful for holding a bowl and I thank you haha.." Keith laughed out as he rubbed his stomach and continued to eat and watch tv.

Soon Keith got up and got a pillow and a thick blanket than laid down on the couch and fell asleep. Shiro came home about 3 hours after Keith went to sleep. Keith was on his side with the blanket over his hips. Shiro smiled as he saw Keith fast asleep. "Mmh!" Keith let out as he clenched his fist a little bit. Shiro heard so he walked over to the couch and sat down in front of him. Keith whines a little bit and he had a look of discomfort on his face. Shiro saw the baby moving around a lot making Keith uncomfortable. Shiro placed his hand on Keiths stomach and pressed his forehead against it softly. "Hey babygirl...you need to be still so your mother can rest easy okay? I love you and me and your mother are very very excited to meet you, hold you and just to be great parents to you. Even though I won't be around much when your born but I'll try to be around as much as I can I promise you princess." Shiro spoke softly as he rubbed his hand and down where she was kicking. She stopped moving around and pressed her small hand against shiros forehead. "I love you too princess.." Shiro said as he kissed his stomach and smiled against it softly. Keith woke up and watched Shiro talk to their daughter. He smiled and ran his hand through shiros hair. Shiro jumped a little and looked back at Keith with blushed cheeks and smile. "You had a show of discomfort on your face so I calmed her so you could sleep peacefully." Shiro explained as he turned to face Keith with a smile. "I love you takashi" Keith said as he tried to lean up to kiss Shiro. "I'll just come to you haha.." Shiro laughed out as he leaned up and kissed Keith deeply. "Mm god your lips Taste amazing..do it again" Keith said softly as he bit his lip. Shiro kissed Keith more licking at his lips. Shiro slid his hand up keiths shirt and squeezed his puffy chest making moan and blush. "T-takashi, the baby shouldn't listen to us.." Keith said shyly as he looked down. "Probably not but you look so delicious..makes me want to eat you up.." Shiro whispered seductively as he licked up keiths neck. Keith gasped lightly as he gripped shiros shoulder. Shiro bit into Keith's neck making him moan loudly. When Keith moaned the baby kicked hard and started moving around making Keith gasp loudly. "takashi Wait a minute..she's moving around a lot." Keith said as he sat up on the couch. "Hahaha I guess your right, she didn't want to hear us." Shiro laughed out as he placed his hand on Keiths stomach. "Oo she's very active now..ow! That hurt girl...easy now" Keith said as he leaned against the couch. "I have an idea" Shiro said as he got up and got a floral smelling lotion and lifted Keith's shirt and squirted some into his hands, rubbed them together and started to massage keiths stomach softly. "Mm that feels nice babe." Keith said as he leaned his head back. Shiro smiled as watched his husband in pleasure. Keith yawned and stopped shiro. "Darling I'm tired.." Keith said. Shiro helped Keith up and walked behind him to the bedroom. Keith sat down on the bed and took off his shirt and tried to take off his pants. "Babyy can you help me please?" Keith whined out. Shiro took off keiths pants and sat them aside. When shiro turned around he found Keith instantly asleep. He smiled and got In bed with him and went to sleep.