first chapter of life♡

Trigger warning ahead.(angst..kinda)               

Shiro and keith have been married for 10 months.

"Shiroooo come here my king" keith hummed while he was in the restroom. "Coming!" Shiro shouted from the kitchen. "Agh dammit stupid sink!" Shiro whispered to himself before standing up and walking towards the bathroom. "Whats up ba- whaaa?!" Shiro blushed as he saw keith, his husband and soulmate in a red lingerie with leather thigh high stilettos keith stood there in the bathroom with his leg propped against the door frame and his erection begging to be freed from the lace panties. Keith looked like a god, he looked...sexy, seductive, charming, hot and ugh just stunning. "Hello my king." Keith said while he strutted to shiro, his thicc hips going side to side, luring shiros eyes all over his body. "K-keith is there a-" shiro gulped. "W-why are you wearing th- oh my god you're so fucking gorge- Whoa! Shiro said as he was pulled onto the bed by keith. "Shiro baby, you make me so turned on and hot" keith said as he turned on some music and started to sway his hips and walk to shiro. "I love you" keith whispered into shiros ear while he started to give shiro a lap dance. "You're so irresistible keith" shiro said as he started to rub his hands over keiths butt. Keith moaned a little before slapping shiros hands away. "No touching, im in charge tonight, my king." Keith said as he danced and grinded on shiro and shiro could do nothing but watch.

Keith took off his red lace top and strutted for shiro. "Those heels are such a turn on babe." Shiro said as he bit his lip and ran his hand up and down his thigh, trying to keep from touching keith. "Strip than lay down." Keith said as he bit his lip.  Shiro was laying on the bed, waiting desperately, keith got on top of him and kissed shiro deeply, while palming himself through his lace panties. " s-screw me being in charge, s-shiro Ahh~ touch me please" keith moaned out softly.  Shiro immediately pounced onto keith kissing him deeply while biting keiths lip from time to time. Keith wanted more so he grinded into shiro roughly, earning a low grunt from shiro. Shiro flipped over so keith was on top of him and started to slowly grind into keiths arse and keith felt shiros hard and big member up against his hole "god, i want that hard c*ck inside of me"keith whispered into shiros ear, making him shiver. Shiro kissed keith deeply while squeezing his arse and running his finger over keiths hole ever so lightly. Shiro brought two fingers up to keiths mouth"Suck" shiro said and keith listened. As keith sucked on shiros fingers, shiro rubbed keith slowly and teased the tip with his thumb from time to time."thats enough my king, i need you." Keith panted while he stared lustfully into shiros eyes, shiro kissed keith deeply, sliding his tongue into keiths mouth and biting and sucking on his lip from time to time. "I love you so much keith"shiro said in between kisses, and suddenly put a finger into keith. Keith exhaled shakily and thrusted himself on shiros finger "i-i need more" keith said and shiro added another finger, swirling them around,thrusting them in than out. Ahhh!~keith moaned as shiro found that certain place that drove keith wild. "I think your ready"shiro said as he kissed keith and slowly slid the tip. Keith moaned out in pain and bit his lip till he tasted blood and tears started to swell up around the corner of his eyes, shiro slid the rest in and kissed keiths tears away and lick keiths lip from where he bit. "M-move im r-ready" keith panted out shakily.

"Are you ok first of all?" Shiro asked in worry and care. Y-yes im fine just mov- y'know what screw it, im going to ride you." Keith said seductively and he started lift himself up and lower himself slowly. Shiro didn't care  so he grabbed keiths hips making him stop "please babe, let me" and with that shiro rammed into keiths tight hole over and over again at the same fast pace. Keith moaned out as the pain became pleasure. S-shiro im about...to come...! Keith moaned out until he came onto shiros chest and a little bit on shiros cheek. "You may be done but im not" shiro said lustfully, shiro flipped keith over on all fours and thrusted into him aiming for that sweet spot every time and hitting it too. "Ahhh!~ s-shiro..!" Keith said as he closed his eyes and bit his finger to compress his moans. "Keith...i-im about to come." Keith looked at shiro and kissed him deeply and whispered in his.ear, "inside is perfect" and with those three words shiro filled up keith with his cum. Keith panted as both of the boys came down from.their sex high. Keith and shiro got a shower and cleaned themselves and went to watch some TV, shiro was watching supernatural and keith had drifted off to sleep. As shiro watched the rest of season 6, keith started to have a nightmare.

 Smutty Shiro X Keith Oneshots♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara