My smile is extinct (2)🥀🥀

Keith laid there lifeless in a puddle of blood. Krolia walked up to his room and knocked on Keith's door. "Keith honey, can I come in baby?" Krolia said in a caring tone. She knocked once more "Keith? You awake?" Krolia asked as she twisted the door knob. "Locked? He never ever locks his door" krolia thought as she put her ear to the door. "He doesn't have a fan running either, so he's either got his earbuds in or he is playing his video games. Krolia started to become restless and impatient so she grabbed a bobby-pin from her jacket and unlocked Keith's door. "What the hell is in front of the door? It's heavy." Krolia thought as she pushed the door open and saw Keith. "Keith! No no no! Keith baby come on wake up baby wake up!" Krolia yelled as she checked Keith's pulse. "It's weak....he's alive but he's dying!" Krolia thought as she picked Keith up and rushed him to the hospital. She ran in crying with Keith on her back. "Please please! Someone help! H-he's dying." Krolia cried out. A doctor got Keith and took him to the surgery room while the nurse took krolia to the room where Keith will be recovering from the stitching. Krolia stood there walking back and forth anxiously.
Bzz bzz bzz
Krolia picked up her phone to answer to a upset and scared Pidge.
Pidge: where's Keith?! What's wrong?! What happened?! Is he dead...please god no please tell me he's not..please." Pidge said in tears
Krolia: it's okay baby...we're at the hospital now...brookwood center, room 334.
Pidge: im on my way.

With than Pidge hung up the phone and texted Shiro.
Pidge: I'm going to beat your motherf*cking ass takashi!!!! Keith is the godd*mn hospital because of you. You better have some f*cking balls to show up now! Brookwood center room 334. If your not there by the time I'm there...so god help me you will have no head nor legs I will I mean I will use your own insides to hang you up in a tree! Be there." Pidge texted angrily as she drove to the hospital quickly.

"God Adam...I'm cumming...!" Shiro panted out as he came. "Mm..f*ck babe ah that was amazing...round 3?" Adam asked seductively. "You know it my prince, let me check my phone real quick I heard it go off, maybe it's Keith apologizing for something I did." Shiro said as he gave a mocking laugh. Adam smiled and lit a cigarette and started to smoke. "What the hell....hospital..Keith? Me? Oh no... oh shit oh shit! I'm sorry Adam I gottta go, love ya!" Shiro said as he rushed on his clothes and drove to the hospital.
Back at the hospital~
Krolia was tapping her foot with her head in her hands over thinking of what just happened. Pidge busted into the room, scaring krolia. "Where is he?" Pidge panted out because she ran to the room. Krolia teared up "he's still back there-" krolia said before the door opened up again with the doctor and Keith on the hospital bed. Krolia busted out into sobs as she sat beside Keith while squeezing his hand. Pidge stepped out of the room to hide herself from krolias eyes. She closed the door softly and sunk down the wall and put her knees to her chest as she started to cry softly. Shiro came in running and saw Pidge. "Pidge, what happened?" Shiro asked. Pidge got up and punched Shiro, hard enough to make his nose bleed. Pidge kept punching and kicking Shiro until doctors and nurses had to pull her off. "Shit...I deserved that.." Shiro said to himself as he got up and wiped the blood off of his face.

Pidge leaned against the wall while Shiro was sitting on the floor. "Can I at least go see him?" Shiro asked "hell no." Pidge said as she sighed "than why the f*ck am I Here?" Shiro asked. Pidge kicked shiros face and bent down and yanked his hair back, forcing him to meet eye to eye with her. "So I can beat your ass like a motherf*cking punching bag, do you understand me takashi?! You caused this...this was your fault! This is all on you! You hurt Keith! So that gives me every f*cking right to torture and to hit you as much as I want. Understand?" Pidge said in a tone that sent fear into Shiro. Shiro nodded and Pidge pushed shiros head away roughly.

A few minutes later the doctor came in and called krolia out to talk to her. "What it is doctor?" Krolia asked as she led the doctor away from Pidge and shiros ear. "Keith is stable, he's healing and he is going to need someone to stay over night with him. In case he wakes up in the middle of the night and starts panicking. Believe it or not it's happened." The doctor said. "Okay...thank you for saving my son..it really means a lot to me." Krolia said as she gave the doctor a weary smile. And walked back to the room. Pidge saw her walking towards her, Shiro went to use the restroom. "He said that Keith is stable and healing...and he needs someone to stay the night with Keith...I can't I have to clean up the...blo-...the mess in his room and you have school tomorrow so you can't stay either. I'm going to call someone to come stay with him okay? So go home and get some rest darling...I'm sure he'll be back in no time.." krolia said as she smiled softly at Pidge and kissed her head in a mother-like manner. "I-I can take a sick day tomorrow and stay here..please ?" Pidge asked. "No...c'mon they'll let me know when he wakes up..." krolia said as she walked down the hallway to her car. Pidge cursed under her breath and went home, forgetting about Shiro being there.