My Alpha💋

Shiros an omega and Keith's his alpha, they've been together for two years and Keith already knows about Shiro being an omega.

"Hey babe, where are my blockers? I've looked everywhere and I can't find them anywhere and I checked the calendar I'm going to start soon so like I need them now!" Shiro said as he searched frantically around the bathroom. "Wait your about to start? Didn't your last cycle just end? Like a week ago? " Keith asked he walked up the stairs to the bathroom. "No it ended the start of this month and now I feel it getting close and I would like to be prepared for it to start again babe." Shiro said as he rushed to the bedroom and started going through the closet. Keith walked in the bathroom and saw a small container that had gel pills in them by the tub on the floors. He laughed silently to himself and picked up the bottle and shook it. Shiro heard it and walked out of the room to see the container in keiths hand. "Oh thank god baby, where did you find it?" Shiro asked as he smiled brightly and took the bottle of pills from Keith's hand. "Beside the tub, and excuse me, I found your blockers don't I deserve something more than just a thank you?" Keith said as he crossed him arms in a sassy manner. Shiro smiled and kissed Keith deeply. Keith kissed him back and continued to kiss him deeply while sneaking his hand up shiros shirt. Shiro was too into the kiss to notice keiths hand. Keith groped shiros chest tightly causing Shiro let out a shakey breath. "Mm they've gotten bigger babe..you are getting close to your cycle." Keith said softly as he attached his lips to shiros neck,causing Shiro to moan softly. "N-no, you know what I said about sex before my heats, it makes it worse to go through so your going to haft wait okay babe?" Shiro asked as he removed keiths arm from underneath his shirt. Keith whines and hugged Shiro. Shiro already knew what Keith was going for he guarded his arse from being groped by his alpha. Keith snuck his hands around Shiro while laying his head on shiros shoulder. He was expecting to grab something thick and soft but he grabbed a pair of hands and squeezed them tightly while looking at shiro. "Your predictable hun, you need new moves." Shiro laughed out as he kissed Keith's forehead and went downstairs to the couch and laid down to watch a show. Keith grumbled to himself and rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen to fix dinner. "You hungry Shiro?" Keith asked as he washed his hands. "No." Shiro yelled from the couch as he cuddled a blanket. Keith walked into the living room and made Shiro lean up so he could sit down and let Shiro lay his head on Keith's lap. Shiro yawned and laid his head on Keith's lap, after he laid his head down he grabbed Keiths hand and placed it on his head. Keith smiled lightly and started running his hand through shiros hair. "Keith your stomach is growling, go eat. I can fix you something if you'd like." Shiro said. Keith grabbed his phone and dialed a Chinese restaurant. "Nah it's cool, I'm craving some Chinese anyway." Keith said as he talked to the people and ordered his and shiros food.

Shiro fell asleep and Keith heard knocking on the door. He tried to get up but Shiro stirred around and kept his grip on Keith's thigh. Keith slowly picked shiros head and laid it down. He walked to the door and received his food. He paid the delivery guy and closed the door than walked into the kitchen and sat the food down on the table. He unpacked everything and took it to the living room and sat it on the coffee table. "Honey, wake up an eat. You didn't eat anything yesterday." Keith said as he rubbed shiros shoulder. Shiro whined and turned the other way. "Shiro wake up, or I'm going to mark you everywhere." Keith said as he licked shiros neck. Shiro shot up. "I'm awake!" Shiro said as he rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned. "Here, eat." Keith said as he handed Shiro the Chinese food. Shiro shyed away and looked at Keith. "I don't wanna.." Shiro whined out. "No babe you need to eat okay. No excuses." Keith said as he sat beside shiro. "Do I haft too?" Shiro asked as he got comfortable and looked at the food. "Yes you do, if your worrying about your weight, babe your not fat. Your thick Theres a difference I promise you and plus you have a lot of muscle. Baby please eat." Keith said as he kissed his cheek. Shiro sighed and started eating. "Thank you, what are we watching?" Keith asked as he un-paused the show. "I zombie." Shiro said as he ate some noodles. "This is so good..." Shiro thought as he ate more. Keith smiled at him eating and continued eating his food. They finished eating and got ready for bed. Keith changed into a pair of basketball shorts while Shiro changed into a over-sized hoodie and a pair of boxers. "Goodnight, sweet dreams and I love you."Keith said as he played with shiros hair, putting both of them to sleep.