Anxiety💊🚬

Keith Kogane, he's 21, young and dumb but rich. The most famous singer there is. He's handsome, nice, kind-hearted just overall a good person. But there's one thing that's always in the back of his mind or behind the smile that he shows when he greets his fans.

Anxiety•

He walks off stage after a concert of two hours. He was shaking and needed some relief, some drugs or nicotine to calm him. He grabbed his pack of cigarettes from his dressing room and rushed out back to smoke. His husband of two years but lover of 5, saw him and sighed.  They started dating when they were both 16, high school sweethearts.

Shiro followed Keith to the back of the building. "You said you stopped.." Shiro Said disappointment laced in his voice. Keith's eyes widened in shock, thinking that he was alone. "I'm sorry but I needed relief, baby it's just one" he said. Shiro wasn't happy, he walked over to keith and smacked the cigarette out of his hand and put it out. "What the hell?!" Keith exclaimed. "I am trying to help you Keith" Shiro said "tomorrow you have a meet greet don't forget oh and I'm burning your cigarettes"Shiro said than walked back inside and helped the crew pack up and get the tour bus ready for another state. Keith sighed and went ahead and got on the bus, he was very rich so Shiro and him had their own room on the bus.

Soon everything was packed on the bus and the crew was in their vehicles following behind the bus. Shiro and Keith were in their room, talking. "Keith..we've talked about this baby..you can't wear leopard print pants with a leather jacket, it's tacky!" Shiro Said as he looked over keiths design for future outfits for concerts. "Ughhhh Takashi your killing me here.." he groaned back than scooter over to his husband and laid his head down in his lap. Shiro sighed and put the magazine down and started playing with keiths hair, soothing him. "Can I have some alcohol?" Keith asked. Shiro thumped him on his forehead "not of you want to go to rehab again and get knocked down from your high horse..if you start drinking again paparazzi will figure out and you'll be below the ranks" Shiro said. "But just one glass of wine..please? We can drink together" he whined. Shiro sighed "fine..only ONE Keith, I'm watching your drinking" Shiro said Than got up and walked to the kitchen area of the bus and grabbed two nice wine glassses and poured some strawberry wine into it. He walked back to the bedroom and handed Keith's glass to him. Keith took a sip and hummed at the taste of it, "your only having one glass" Shiro said as he sipped on his glass of wine and continued looking through the outfit designs. "Babeee!!" Keith whined after he soon finished his whole glass "hm?" Hummed, not looking up at his husband. "M'hungry.."he huffed. "go tell the bus driver before we get on the interstate, we're running low on snacks here" he said. Keith shook his head "n-no.." he said, scared of talking to the crew not because he hated them but because he was just scared of crowds and people in general. "Keith Kogane, get your ass out there and just say hey can we stop to get some food" Shiro Said. "No." Keith argued and Shiro sighed. He kissed Keith's head and walked out of the room "hey can we stop to get some fast food before we go?" Shiro asked the driver. He nodded and they pulled into a chick-fil-a and Keith hopped out happily without his bodyguards than realized a bunch of fans staring at him. His heart sped up and they started running towards him, causing him to run back into the bus and lock the door. His breathing sped up as his heart pounded, he got to his feet though his whole body felt like a trembling temple. He looked pale and sick "hey hey baby, what's wrong?" Shiro asked as he led him to the bedroom and sat him down then leaned down in front of him. "C-can you go get it for me? Or call my body guards..please Shiro.."he managed to say. He kept his head down and his gaze away from shiros. "Yea, I'll get the body guards" he said as he grabbed his phone and dialed the number "I should not haft to call you every single fucking time we stop to get food! This is your job. Get your ass down here and get me in!" Shiro yelled angrily at the slacking body guards. Keith flinched a little from Shiros tone. Shiro hung up and kissed Keith's head than walked out, the body guards guiding Shiro to the door. Ever since he's been with Keith he's gained some fame as well. He walked in and grabbed the food and walked out to the bus. He got in and they were off again, driving to the second state. Shiro walked into the room and handed Keith his food. Keith ate happily and smiled as he watched videos on his tv. They both soon finished eating and Shiro bit his lip. He rubbed Keith's waist and kissed his neck. "Mm~ hey sexy" he said as he laid on his back and pulled Shiro into a passionate kiss.