ⅅᎯℕℂℰ ᏇℐᏆℋ ℳℰ (ℙᎯℛᏆ 2)

"What if he's lying to me?....if he cheats again I probably won't live through it...I'm scared..." Keith thought as he hugged Shiro. Shiro looked at Keith with a bright smile on his face as he cupped Keith's cheek "I swear to you, I will not hurt you babe, I promise on my life and soul" Shiro said as he looked at Keith with loving eyes. Keith smiled softly and kissed Shiro softly than pushed him aside and continued his homework. "Need any help? I never failed math." Shiro said as he grabbed a chair and sat beside Keith. Keith kept his eyes on his homework and nodded "please if I don't understand that you will definitely not understand." Keith scoffed out "uh rude but true though." Shiro said as he laughed a little "can I at least try?" Shiro said as he placed his hand on keiths. "I'm going to the restroom" Keith said as he yanked his hand away from shiros and went to the bathroom than locked the door behind and sat on the tub, thinking. Shiro sighed and worked out the rest of keiths homework problems for him than sat on his bed, fiddling with a lighter.

Keith sat on the side of the tub with his head in his palms "he's going to cheat again...I know he will, people don't ever change. But what if he did change? He did seem very sincere about it...I hope the past isn't going to repeat itself..." Keith thought. He walked out of the bathroom and sat down at his desk, "did you do these?" Keith asked as he turned around to look at shiro. Shiro nodded and yawned "I'm sleepy babe, lets go to bed" Shiro whined out. Keith closed his math book and changed into his night clothes than got in bed with Shiro. "You are very very important to me, I hope you know that." Shiro whispered out as he kissed Keith's forehead Keith smiled "your breathe stinks, go brush your teeth." Keith said with a smile Shiro got up and brushed his teeth than got back in bed. "Better?" Shiro asked playfully, Keith nodded than turned around to face away from Shiro. Shiro spooned Keith and went to sleep. Keith slowly drifted to sleep, as Keith and shiro were sleeping peacefully, Pidge started banging on their door Keith shot up and shiro grumbled from the loud noise waking him slightly. Keith yanked the door open "What the f*ck do you want Pidge it's 1 in the morning and shiro an I have classes tomorrow..." Keith said groggily as he yawned and rubbed his eye "hey Keith sorry to wake you but there's this new guy and he is killing it at the party his name is Adam, y'all two would really hit it off " Pidge said enthusiastically. Keith slammed the door in her face and locked it behind him than crawled back in bed with Shiro "mm babe who was that?" Shiro asked sleepily "no one." Keith yawned out than they both went to sleep.

Keith woke up and stretched than checked his phone "f*ck!!! I'm so late for my science class!!" Keith exclaimed as he jumped out of bed, brushed his teeth very quickly than grabbed shiros hoodie and put on a pair of basketball shorts along with his black Toms and ran out the door and to his class. Shiro woke up as soon as Keith slammed the door shut. He got up and yawned than got dressed and walked to his class.

They finished classes and headed to the dance studio "ok class, do you remember the lesson from yesterday? I hope so because were repeating it today! Yay..." The instructor said and everyone groaned, "Keith once again I need you up here with me." The instructor said as she smiled. Keith walked up there and looked away from everyone's gaze "volunteers?" The instructor said as she looked around. Shiro was about to walk up there but lance beat him " ah lance! Good ok so you remember yesterdays dance?" The instructor asked lance, lance nodded and pulled Keith uncomfortably close. Shiro did not like this he didn't like it at all. As they were dancing and it was in the middle of song, Shiro got up and moved lance from Keith's grasp and replaced him. Keith gasped and continued dancing with Shiro. Lance stepped back once he saw shiros dead stare right at him. The song finished "okay now y'all follow the dance." The instructor announced, Keith and shiro continued to dance with the music "What the hell was that for?" Keith asked quietly "I didn't want him to replace me so I replaced him." Shiro said as twirled Keith around and brought him back in "lance is my best friend and plus you've never done when we dated back in highschool" Keith said as he was dipped and brought back up "yea well people change Keith, I'm different now ok." Shiro said as the song ended and soon the class ended as well.
They went back to their dorm and Keith went to take a shower.  When Keith got in the shower shiro walked in and got in with him. Keith turned around and kissed Shiro deeply while wrapping his hands around shiros neck. Shiro placed his hands on Keith's waist, sliding them to Keith's butt, squeezing it roughly earning a small moan from Keith. Keith continued to kiss Shiro as he slid his hand down shiros stomach and started to jerk Shiro off . Shiro bit his lip and kissed Keith more. "Ah..haa do you have a condom?" Keith asked as he kissed shiros neck. Shiro froze and gave Keith a smile, Keith gave Shiro a disappointed look. Keith then started rubbing his member against shiros, wrapping his small hand around both of them. Shiro did so as well and they both started jerk off while kissing. Keiths breathing started to speed up as he came close to his edge. Shiro kissed Keith's neck and started to breathe roughly as he came close too "ahh~Shiro I'm about to cum..." Keith moaned out "me too, together ok." Shiro said as he and Keith came at the same time while kissing each other passionately. They painted and held each other close. "Haa..damn we haven't done that in a while." Shiro laughed out making Keith laugh too "yes well, you interrupted my shower so you have to bathe me now." Keith said as he turned around and let the hot water rain down on his chest. Shiro smiled than grabbed Keith's shampoo and started washing Keith's hair than he washed Keith's body than his own. They both finished their shower and shiro decided to braid Keith's hair. Keith looked in the mirror and smiled brightly "cute" Keith said as he turned around and hugged than kissed Shiro.