The war is over

i watched season 6 and i had an idea...so yea. After this one i have two more storys on the way.
~~~~
~~~~

"Were going home" keith annouced, everyone cheered, everyone cried of joy. They're going home. Pidge goes home to her family, lance to his and hunk to his. Keith has his mother or so he thought. Shiro has...himself.
°
°
°
"Wait, what do you mean your going back for further investigation? Mom everythings over, lotor, zarkon. Almost all of the bad galra are defeated. There's nothing left to fight. Mom please, just stay home lets be normal. Mom! We can be together!" Keith yelled as he tried to pull his mother away from the extra ship. "Keith kogane! I am doing this for you and to make sure y'all stay safe, to make sure my only son stays alive. I need to make sure that nothing is coming back." Krolia yelled as she snatched her arm from keiths grasp and climbed down from the ships seat." I love you keith, but i must go. I will return to you soon in time. Goodbye my son." Krolia said as she kissed keiths forehead and let a a couple of tears go. "Im proud of who you have become." Krolia said as she climbed into the ship and took off.
°
Everyone went home except for keith and shiro. "Alright, that should be all of the luggage out the black lion shiro." Keith said as he set the rest of the luggage on the bed of the truck and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Shiro?" Keith said to himself as he turned around to find shiro standing in front of the black lion. Keith walked over to shiro and looked at him. "Shiro, you ok?" Keith asked. "Keith...i uh i don't know, i mean like we fought for years on end and its all over. Voltron...its all done, i don't know what to do anymore keith. I don't have a family to go home too, keith im alone. I don't want to be alone." Shiro said as he gave keith a weak smile and adverted his eyes away short after. "Shiro, hey look at me. You have me and everyone else just not in the same place anymore. Look if you don't want to be by yourself than just come live with me. My father built this house out in the country its got two bedrooms and two baths, so you can get your privacy." Keith said as he lifted shiros eyes to meet his. "I promise that you won't be alone, okay." Keith said as he gave shiro a reassuring smile. "Thank you keith, so much." Shiro said as he hugged keith tightly. "N-no problem." Keith said as he blushed and hugged shiro back. "Lets go home" keith said as he patted shiros shoulder and walked to the truck and turned it on, shiro followed behind him and got in the passenger side. They went home.
1 hour later

"Finally, that drive felt like forever." Keith said as him and shiro both got out of the truck. "Yea, no kidding." Shiro said as he yawned. Keith and shiro walked up the steps to the house and keith stopped at the front door. "Whats wrong?" Shiro asked as he looked at keith. Keith cleared his throat and hesitantly unlocked the door and opened it. "Nothing." Keith answered after he walked into the house. "Woah this place is huge, it looks very small on the outside." Shiro said as he walked around. "Yea, my father actually built this place in a small amount of time, how he did it i dont know." Keith said as he walked into the kitchen. Shiro roamed around the place t'ill something caught his interest. Shiro looked around to see if keith is watching, he walked into keiths baby room. He looked around and saw this one picture where his mother and father were holding him. Keith walked up the stairs while dragging his hand on the railing. "Man, this place brings back so many memories." Keith thought as he walked into his room. "Everything's still the same after all these years away." Keith said as he looked around. "I wish mom were here to see it." Keith thought as he looked in the other room. "Keith looks cute in all of the pictures, he looks cute now." Shiro thought as he looked at keith. "Well, time to unpack and clean!" Keith said as he rushed downstairs to the truck.

Few hours later after cleaning and unpacking everything.

"Haa everythings unpacked and set up the house is cleaned, i think we made good progress here dont cha think?" Keith said as he looked into the neat and clean house. "Yea we did, im hungry." Shiro said with a laugh. "Yea, me too wanna order a pizza?" Keith asked as he looked at shiro "yea, why not" shiro said. "Alright I'll call it in now." Keith said as he stepped outside on the porch. Shiro walked up stairs to his bedroom and layed on the bed. "Im ok, im perfectly fine." Shiro said as he gulped.