Forbidden love ⚔️❣️(2)

The next few girls went pretty easily with Shiro scaring them off, than Keith started to become restless and impatient. "Father, can I at least take a break? And get food or something?" Keith asked with an annoyed tone. His father nodded and let Keith take a break. Shiro smiled and grabbed Keith and rushed him to the bathroom. "I haft to do this...I'm so sorry Keith." Shiro thought as he locked the door. Keith pushed Shiro against the door and started kissing him passionately while grinding on him. "K-Keith...Wait please." Shiro said as he gasped lightly for air. Keith continued to grind onto Shiro and attached his lips to shiros neck, kissing it hungrily. "No.." Keith whispered as he palmed Shiro through his suit pants. Shiro yanked Keith's hand away and pushed him off. "I'm so sorry Keith...I haft to do this.." Shiro said as he looked down while tearing up. "Do What takashi?" Keith asked as he looked at him with care in his look. Shiro snapped his fingers and Keith passed out in shiros arm. "Father I have him....bring me home" Shiro demanded as he closed his eyes. He opened them once Keith was snatched from his arms and was chained by his wings, feet and hands. Lucifer looked down on Shiro with anger in his eyes and snapped his fingers, waking Keith. "Huh...where am I?" Keith asked himself wearily as he tried to rub his eyes but was restricted. "What in the world is this? Where am I?!" Keith asked himself a little more aware of what's happening. "Hello~ keith, prince of heaven...I don't know of you know me or not but I'm Lucifer!~ surprise!~" Lucifer hummed out in joy. Shiro looked down while biting his lip, trying not to cry from guilt and anger. "How did I get Here?! Lucifer! I'll kill you!" Keith yelled in anger while struggling against the chains, trying to escape. "Tsk tsk, Keith you wanna know how you got here? My SON takashi over here seduced you and brought you to me...hm but it seems that he has fallen in love with you...such a shame that I'm going to rip your wings apart and kill you slowly!" Lucifer annouced in joy. Keith looked over at shiro with tears in his eyes. "Takashi! I trusted you! I loved you...and you do this to me..." Keith sobbed out as he watched shiros horns appear and his suit go black and his eyes go red. "I'm so sorry Keith..I'm so sorry.." Shiro sobbed out as he dropped to his knees. "Nope...my son is not feeling sorrow, and since you confessed to loving him your going to be chained and your going to watch me kill him and tear apart his wings!" Lucifer growled in anger as he snapped his fingers and placed Shiro in short chains going to his ankles and wrists. "Please! father kill me instead of the angel! Please!" Shiro pleased out in tears. Lucifer ignored the pleads and grabbed an angel blade and ran it across keiths chest, making him scream In pain. Lucifer smiled as he caused more pain by dragging the blade through the tip of his wing. "Ahhh!! Takashi! Help me please!" Keith yelled in pain as tears streamed down his face. "Shut up!" Lucifer yelled as he punched Keith, making his nose bleed heavily. "Stop!! Father please!" Shiro yelled as he pulled more on his chains,. Lucifer gave a evil grin to Shiro before dragging the blade across keiths collarbone, causing Keith to scream in agony. Shiros anger became large as he his fangs became sharp and his horns grew, he gave a loud growl and two very large black wings with large horns at the tip of each of them. Lucifer looked back and saw shiros breaking his chains. Once he broke free he knocked Lucifer away from Keith and broke keiths chains and picked him up and took him back to the secret gardens in heaven.

"Keith, I'm so sorry my prince....I should've just let my father kill me instead of hurting you.." Shiro cried out at he cradled Keith in arms. Keith looked up at shiro and cupped his face. "I'm okay...takashi, I'm alive.." Keith said wearily as he gave a weak grin. Shiro knew something was off, he glanced at his wings to find them loosing their porcelain white color, each feather turning grey than black. Shiro looked at keiths stomach and found the blade dug through him. Shiro disguised himself and screamed for help. "Help! Please!" Shiro yelled as he picked Keith up and tried to run into the castle but was stopped when the servant angel came out. "Prince Keith! Lay him down I haft to heal him here.." The servant said as she motioned her hands for Shiro to lay him down. "Grab the blade and pull it out quickly now, hurry!" She said. Shiro pulled out a the blade causing Keith to scream in pain. "It's okay my prince, your okay.." Shiro whispered to him as he held his hand tight. The servant angel rubbed her thumb up the bridge of Keith's nose, making him go numb, Then she placed both of her hand side by side onto the wound and put all of her power into it. "It's not enough...she's too weak.." Shiro thought as he let go of Keith's hand and helped her out with the power. Once he placed his hands just like hers his power began to flow and heal Keith. His wound was healed and he shot up and gasped for air as he started coughing roughly. Shiro let tears go and he hugged Keith tight. Keith embraced Shiro and smiled. The servant sighed in relief and called for keiths father. "Father!" Keith yelled in excitement as he got to his feet and ran over to him. Shiro smiled in happiness and tried to walk to them but keiths father stopped him. "The son of Lucifer...guards!" His father yelled as he put Keith behind him. Shiro smiled softly and opened his arms, ready to meet his ."death. "Father Wait! He rescued me and saved me from dying, he's not like Lucifer. Give him a chance please!" Keith pleaded as he ran in front of Shiro. "..fine but if you make the wrong move I'll have you executed instantly." His father said. "Thank you sir, I am truly grateful." Shiro said as he bowed in a respectful manner.  Keith smiled and jumped into shiros arms, kissing him deeply. His father watched but he wasn't mad. "Keith does this man make you happy?" His father asked. "Yes father very much so." Keith responded. "Do you love him with all of your heart?" He asked. "Yes father I do." Keith responded. His father smiled and placed a ringbox inside of shiros hand and looked at him with a hopeful smile. Shiro nodded his head and smiled as he grabbed Keiths hand and got down on one knee. "Keith, my prince we have been through a lot together and I would love to spend the rest of my life right beside you. Loving you, protecting you and being the best husband I can be. So will you do me the honors of becoming..my husband?" Shiro asked softly. Keith bursted into tears and fell to his knees in front of Shiro. "Yes....yes baby I'll marry you!" Keith said in joy as he let Shiro slip the white silver, diamond covered ring onto his slim finger. Keith looked at it than jumped into shiros arm. "I love you so much my king" Keith said softly. "Would y'all like a wedding? Or just have it between y'all two?" His father asked. "No wedding." They both said at the same time. "Well Shiro Do you take my son in the hand of marriage to love him and keep him safe, even through the hard times?" He asked. "I do." Shiro responded with a bright smile. "And Keith, my son...oh how you've grown to be a fine young man...getting married right before my eyes...to someone you actually love. Do you take Shiro to husband, to hold and to love?" He asked as he teared up. Keith looked at shiro with loving eyes. "I do." Keith said as he smiled. "I may pronounce you as husband and husband, you may now kiss!" He exclaimed as he threw flowers into the air. Shiro pulled Keith in and kissed him deeply. Keith kissed him back and wrapped his arms around shiros neck. They broke the kiss and embraced each other.

Night after the ceremony~

Keith pushed Shiro down on the bed and took off all of his clothing. "Since were married now...we can have sex in peace...but please be gentle, I'm a virgin." Keith said seductively as he kissed Shiro, sliding his tongue into shiros mouth. Shiro blushed and they fought for dominance, Shiro won easily and flipped Keith over so Shiro was on top of him. Shiro kissed Keith more and slid his hand down Keith's chest and pinched his right nipple. "Mmhm!" Keith moaned into the kiss. "Oh~ does my prince have a weak spot?" Shiro hummed our as he pinched it more, twirling it around. "Ahh~ no...more." Keith moaned. Shiro stopped and replaced his fingers with his mouth, making Keith's chest jerk up a little bit. "Oh my~ Aghh!~.." Keith moaned as he started to squirm around a little underneath shiros body. Shiro brought two fingers up to keiths mouth. "Suck.." Shiro softly said as he started to bite and kiss around Keith's nipple. Keith sucked on shiros finger. After a minute or so of Keith sucking on shiros fingers, Shiro thought it was wet enough. He pulled his fingers from Keith's mouth and rubbed them around his entrance. "Are you ready babe?" Shiro asked as he kissed Keith's inner-thigh, leaving a small hickey. "Y-yes..." Keith whispered. Shiro stuck one finger in and pumped it in and out than added the second finger, pumping both of them in and out at a slow pace. "Faster.." Keith moaned. Shiro obeyed and sped up his fingers, twirling them around trying to find his sweet spot. Keith gasped sharply as he jerked his hips up roughly. "Found ya.." Shiro whispered as he removed his fingers. Keith whimpered at the loss but was quiet was he felt a large blunt object at his entrance. "I'm going in.." Shiro whispered as he slid the tip in, causing Keith to tighten up and tears form in his eyes. "...Keith not so tight." Shiro panted out as he slid all of it in. "I'm in babe." Shiro said as he massaged Keith's hip bones lightly. "Ahh~gosh, so..big" Keith moaned as he tried to get used to shiros size. Keith gave Shiro a light nod and Shiro started thrusting into Keith at a slow pace. Keith was moaning softly. "Harder." Keith whispered, Shiro nodded and started speeding up his thrust, trying to aim for his spot. "Aghh! T-there! Faster" Keith moaned out loudly as he arched his back and gripped the bedsheets tightly. "Your so tight...feels so good inside you Keith.." Shiro whispered. "T-touch me takashi..." Keith said out as he looked at shiro with lust-filled eyes. Shiro started pumping Keith's hard member at the same pace he was thrusting. "I-I'm cumming...takashi!~" Keith moaned as his breathing sped up and he grabbed the heading of the bed, hard enough to make his knuckles go white as he came hard onto his stomach. Keith tightened up around Shiro, making Shiro thrust harder. "Mmm~ babe I'm close...do you want my load inside your tight, wet hole? Or do you want to swallow it all?" Shiro whispered as he bit up and down Keith's neck. "Ahh!~ I want your load in my hole!~" Keith panted out as he grabbed shiros hand and squeezed them tightly. Shiros breathing became unsteady and his thrust became sloppy as he jerked his hips, thrusting his seed into Keith's hole. Shiro bit his lip and pulled out than kissed Keith deeply as he wiped the small beads of sweat from his forehead. "That was amazing, my prince." Shiro said as he nuzzled the side of Keith's neck. "Mmhmm...I need a bath.." Keith said softly as he played with shiros hair a little. Shiro got dressed and picked Keith up and took him to the restroom and bathed him, than they both were clean and they laid down in each other's arms and fell asleep.

I really hope y'all liked this, please tell me what you think of it🏳️‍🌈🌼💐