Its a date🌼

Keith sighed as he anxiously watched the time tick by. The bell finally rang and he jumped up from his seat and rushed to his vehicle and drove home. "Hey mom, I'm home" Keith said as he took off his shoes and closed the door behind him. "I'm in here hun" krolia said. "Mm what smells good?" Keith asked as he opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. "It's brownies for the neighbor, their daughter had a birthday party for her but nobody showed up so I thought I should bake some brownies to make her feel better." Krolia said. "Cool, Hey I've got a date tonight so I'll probably be home late or in the morning." Keith said as he went to rush upstairs. "Excuse me, a date with who?" Krolia asked as she held keiths arm. "Mom...I'm gay and I'm going on a date with the captain of the baseball team, Shiro." Keith sighed out as he squeezed his eyes shut, preparing for what's to come. "Oh okay, have fun and use protection." She said as she let go of Keith's arm. "Wait your not upset that I'm gay?" Keith asked. "No, I've known for quite a while now Keith, you should really hide your magazines better when I'm cleaning." She said with a laugh. Keith blushed red and fled upstairs. Once he got into his room, he threw himself onto the bed and texted Shiro.

Keith: hey, ready for tonight?
Shiro: very much so my love, I'll pick you up at 8 tonight.
Keith: w-where are we going?
Shiro: its a secret my prince

Keith hung up and smiled as he bit his lip. "S-should I jerk off before the date? So I won't get hard when he touches me in a friendly manner?" Keith asked himself. Keith bit his lip more as he grabbed last years baseball hoodie and brought it up to his nose and took a small whiff and instantly started getting turned on. "...ah~ Shiro.." Keith panted out as he rubbed his hard member against the fabric of his jeans. Keith ran his fingers over it slightly, making himself shiver in pleasure. He un-buttoned his pants and ran his cold finger tip up the shaft, making himself shiver and blush. "Ah~ s-Shiro...more" Keith moaned quietly as he held the shirt to his nose. Keith started pumping his shaft, speeding up after a few pumps. Keith's body started to shift around as waves of pleasure overcame him as he came into his hand. "That felt good..." Keith panted as he got up and cleaned his hand and got dressed.
8 pm
Shiro hummed as he sprayed some cologne on him and drove to keiths house.

Shiro knocked on the door and krolia answered. "Hi! You must be Shiro, I'm krolia keiths mother." She said as she closed the door behind Shiro and shook his hand. "Keith! Your boyfriend is here!" She yelled. "Mom!" Keith yelled in embarrassment as he rushed downstairs. "I'm your boyfriend" Shiro said as he smiled brightly and grabbing keiths hand. Keith blushed and looked down shyly. "Alright y'all two have fun and be safe okay" She said as she waved them off. Shiro opened the truck door for Keith and closed it than got in and drove to a cute Italian caffe. Shiro smiled as he held open the door for Keith and they walked in, got seated and ordered their drinks and food"So boyfriend huh?" Shiro asked jokingly. Keith blushed and looked down shyly. "I-I ..s-she didn't mean it like that..I'm sorry." Keith stuttered out. "No, it's okay..I like the title." Shiro said. He grabbed Keiths hands, rubbing his thumb over it softly. "So to keep that label, Keith will you be my boyfriend?" Shiro asked with flushed cheeks and bright smile on his face. Keith smiled as nodded. "Yes, a thousand times yes" Keith said. 

They got their food and ate than left the restaurant. It was about 9:30 ish "Hey Keith, I love you" Shiro said as he held keiths hand. "I-I love you too" Keith responded. They went to the movies and watched 'I love simon' in the middle of the movie Keith started crying. Shiro laughed and kissed Keith's cheek and held him close. Keith blushed and smiled as he relaxed into shiros touch.

The movie ended and they walked into the street and shiro spun Keith around and hugged him close. Keith laughed as he smiled and blushed than jumped on shiros back. Shiro laughed and gave Keith a piggy back ride to the truck. Keith smiled and nuzzled into shiros neck. Shiro blushed than sat Keith down and opened the door for him. Keith smiled and got in the truck Than Shiro got in and drove back to keiths house.

He turned off the truck and bit his lip. "T-thanks for the date, I had fun. We should do it again some other time." Keith said as he got out and closed the door. Shiro grabbed a bouquet of deep red roses and hid it behind his back. "Keith wait!" Shiro said as he ran up to Keith on his doorstep. "Here." Shiro said as he handed the roses to Keith. Keith blushed madly and teared up. "Takashi, you didn't haft to baby" Keith said softly. Shiro got closer to him and grabbed his waist, pulling Keith towards him. "I wanted to make you feel like a king, my love" Shiro whispered as he kissed Keith softly. Keith widened his eyes and kissed Shiro back. "This night couldn't get any better.." Keith said as his eyes glimmered with joy and love. Shiro smiled and kissed Keith again than walked to his truck. "Bye my prince! I love you!" Shiro said as he drove off. Keith melted as he smiled brightly. "Love you too.." Keith said to himself as he walked in and walked to his bedroom and put the roses in a red vase.

"Goodnight Shiro, I love you" Keith said to himself as he fell asleep in his bed.