first heat (re-write)

So i decided to re-write this because the first one to my opinion sucks.
°
°
"Wait im 90% galran?!" Keith exclaimed as he and his mother sat in his room at the castle. "Shhh keith be quiet. Yes, which is very very rare and for you to be an omega it might be quite difficult for you to go through heats. The high percentage of galran in a half breed can really take a tole on the body that its in." Krolia said as she started to mumble to herself. "What do mean a-WAIT! IM AN OMEGA!? Keith yelled. "Yes keith your an omega, when your near your heat you need to tell me okay? Im going to get some supplements for you, your heats are very unpredictable on how long they will last they could only last a day or two or more." Krolia said as she placed her hand on keiths shoulder. "Whats a heat? And why do i need supplements? Also what are you? Since your a female are you an omega?" Keith said "well heats are like alarms, it lets you know when you are most fertile to conceive children, male omegas cannot get pregnant thank god, but a male omega going through heat is said to be much worse than a females heat. And im a beta i can get others pregnant but i could also become pregnant myself obviously. Omegas cannot give they can only receive, alphas can only give and not receive. And you need supplements to hide your scent and to help control your heats. With you being a male omega your heats can begin at anytime, anywhere. So when your heats start always keep your medicine with or beside you, they help control your body temperatures and to help with the pain." Krolia said "pain? What pain?" Keith asked frantically "during the first two days of your heat you will have a pain right above your male area." Krolia said as she placed her hand directing keith to where the pain is going to occur. "Okay im going to go get your supplements." Krolia said as she walked out of keiths room.

Sigh* "i can't believe im an omega...whats going to happen to me? What if an alpha around knows, will he abuse me? Will he rape me? Will he use me? Im scared..." keith thought.

"Keith im coming in." Krolia said as she walked in with two bottles of pills. "So i discovered that half breeds such as yourself you will only get certain features of an galra. Most half breeds get ears, and your fangs will come in and claws and all do get piercing cat like eyes." Krolia said as she looked at keiths eyes and teeth to see that his pupils have started forming, the fangs have started to peek through the gum. "Oh and i also got you some medicine, smell them." Krolia said as she opened the cap of the first bottle amd held it up to keiths nose. Keith took a whiff. "Mmm smells like honey, the other one smells like lemons." Keith said as he smiled a little. "The smell is how it taste, the honey pills is to help with the pain and to regulate your temperature. The lemon one is to hide your scent from other alphas. If you want an alpha to smell you than you need to rub your scent gland very lightly like just get two fingers and swipe." Krolia said as she put two fingers to the side of his neck.

"Mom im scared." Keith said as he leaned on krolias shoulder. "I know baby, but as long as im here to protect you, your good." Krolia said as she craddled keith in her arms and patted his head. "You know that when your heat starts the one that loves you and you love romantically and sexually will be drawn to you. Whoever it is will be your alpha. When and if you find an alpha your hormones will change when their around ok." Krolia said as she kissed keiths head and handed him the pills.

Krolia walked out of the room. Keith looked at the bottle of pills and set them on the night dresser and took his shirt off and went to sleep.

2 hours later

"Hey krolia where's keith? I need to discuss reds updates and conditions with him." Shiro said as he looked at the tablet examing reds electric course. "He's in his room" krolia said as she took a bite of an apple. Shiro walked to keiths room and knocked on the door "keith im coming in ok" shiro said as he walked in to find keith asleep. Shiro went to wake him up bit he stopped when he started to hear keith whimper. Keith rolled over to show a pained expression. Shiro layed the tablet down and examined keiths body. Keith started to whimper more and he started shift around and pant a little. Shiro ran to krolia frantically. "Whats wrong?" Krolia said as she got up and walked with shiro to keiths room. Keith contiued to shift around and whimper. "Shiro go to my room and get my medicine bag now!" Krolia ordered as she crouched down and searched around keiths body to check something out.