Punishment

"Shirooo"~keith hummed from the bed, shiro walked out of the bathroom to see his lover, legs wide open with everything showing. Shiro instantly became hard at the sight. Keith smirked and pulled Shiro down on top of him. Shiro kissed Keith deeply, nipping at his lip, asking for entrance. Keith denied and shiro grinded roughly into Keith's hard erection making him moan and open his mouth a little. Shiro slid his tongue in and they fought for dominance, Keith was too horny to even put up a fight so he let Shiro win. Shiro sucked on Keith's tongue while rubbing against keiths leg lightly. Shiro broke the kiss and they were panting. Shiro smirked and flipped Keith over with keiths arse in the air. Keith knew what Shiro was going to do he didn't care he just wanted to be f*cked. Shiro spreaded keiths cheeks to look at the pink, plump hole. Shiro bit keiths cheek, leaving a red bite mark. Keith moaned and pressed back a little, begging for Shiro. "A little impatient are we?" Shiro asked seductively as he flicked the hole with his tongue. Keith bit his lip and nodded. Shiro licked up from Keith's member to his hole. Once Shiro was at keiths hole he started to suck and lick roughly, making Keith shiver and moan out pleasure. "God yes....baby use your tongue.." Keith panted out as he gripped the bedsheets and pushed himself more onto Shiro. Shiro slapped keiths ass, leaving a deep red imprint. "Strike one baby boy, I command you. You do not command me. Understand?" Shiro said as he bit keiths shoulder and slapping his rear again. Keith moaned loudly as he teared up a little. "Understand me?" Shiro asked as he got ready to spank Keith more "yes, I understand.." Keith whispered Shiro kissed Keith's shoulder and spanked him again. "Yes what?" Shiro asked as planted kisses on Keith's neck. Keith moaned. "F*ck yes daddy..." Keith moaned as salvia was dripping from his mouth. Shiro rimmed Keith as he started to pinch and twirl Keith's nipples. Keith moaned as he teared up more. Shiro stopped and lined himself up at keiths entrance. "You ready?" Shiro asked as he massaged Keith's butt. Keith forced Shiro into him and moaned out as he did so. Shiro growled a little and slapped Keith's ass harder than last time. "Strike two babe...you know what happenes when you hit strike three." Shiro said seductively as he hit keiths ass again. "Ahhh~! God! I-I understand daddy" Keith moaned as tears fell from his eyes. Shiro smirked and kissed Keith's shoulder. "Aw did daddy go to hard?" Shiro said as he thrusted himself into keiths tight hole. "N-no!" Keith moaned as he thrusted himself on Shiro. "That's right baby...use me." Shiro panted out as he rubbed his hand over keiths smooth waist.

Shiro got bored so he grabbed onto keiths hips and slammed into him roughly at a fast pace. "Ahh!~ I'm so close...~c-can I come?" Keith asked as he started to suck on his fingers, trying to compress his moans. "Not yet baby boy...not until I say so" Shiro said as he continued to thrust into him. "P-please! Please please let me cum, A-ahhh!~" Keith moaned out as he got closer and closer to his peek. Shiro bit keiths shoulder and slapped his ass again. "Didn't you hear me? I said no" Shiro whispered and thrusted rougher. Keith couldn't hold back anymore, he arched his back and came hard onto the sheets as he moaned. Shiro slapped keiths ass harder and bit his shoulder more. " your going to pay for that baby boy." Shiro said as he came into Keith.

Keith got a shower and shiro did after him. Keith walked into their bedroom and looked in the mirror at the handprints on his ass. He smiled proudly and bit his lip. Shiro finished and they both got dressed, "wanna go get some coffee or something to eat? I also wanna go to the movies and watch "the nun" mk" Shiro said as he wrapped his hands around Keith's small waist and kissing him softly. "Okay, but Shiro next time, be as rough as you want, spank and bite me more." Keith said seductively as he sat on the bed. Shiro smirked "you came without my permission....strike three." Shiro said as he grabbed a small vibrator from their shoebox full of kinky shit.  Keith widened his eyes at the small vibrator. " you need to learn control babe. You need to be punished" Shiro said as he walked to Keith "c-can't you use a weak one? That's the strongest one we have...I won't last even for a minute.." Keith said as he became flustered and shy. "Nope." Shiro said as he spreaded keiths legs and kissed him deeply as he slid the pink, oval shaped vibrator Into Keith. Keith bit his lip and looked at shiro shyly. "I'm not turning it on right now, when we get to the cafe is when I'm going to turn it on okay babe." Shiro said as he kissed Keith softly. Keith and shiro got dressed and caught the train to town. As the subway train was taking off Keith was cuddled close to Shiro due to the large amount of people. Shiro smirked and looked a keith and turned on the vibrator to level 1. Keith flinched and smothered his face into shiros shoulder to keep in moans. Shiro smiled and cut it off. Keith sighed in relief. The train came to an abrupt stop, making Keith fall over into the arms of a man. Shiro yanked Keith over back to him and turned the vibrator to full power. Keith gasped and bit his lip roughly while trying to close his legs. Shiro turned it off and they both got off the train and walked to the restaurant. As they were seated Shiro smiled at Keith. "Please Shiro...not now-" Keith panted out as he flinched and bit his lip than closed his legs, making the vibrator go right to sweet spot. Shiro turned it on medium, making Keith cover his mouth and hide his face.

The waiter came up to take their order. Shiro looked at Keith and turned the vibrator off. "E-excuse me sir what would you like to drink and eat?" The waitress said. "I would like a burger with fries and a water if you don't mind." Shiro said as he gave the waitress a smile. Keith looked up with a flushed face and dilated pupils. "Are you ok sir?" The waitress asked as she looked at Keith. Shiro got kinda jealous and turned all the way up making Keith jump and moan a little. "I-I'm f-fine thank you...I just want a s-salad and water p-please." Keith stuttered our as he turned away from the waitresses gaze. She walked off and Keith glared at shiro. "S-Shiro I'm about to cum..." Keith moaned out softly. Shiro turned the vibrator off and left it off until they left the restaurant. When Keith got up he looked down and noticed a huge boner that he had. Shiro started being nice and gave him his long jacket and his bag to cover Keith. Keith smiled and kissed shiro. Shiro turned it to level one making Keith pant. Shiro turned it off than they went and got coffee at the cafe.

When they walked in, they saw lance as the cashier. "Hey lance, hows it going?" Shiro said as Keith hid behind Shiro. "Ah nothing much, just working at this joint, trying pay bills and feed myself, you know the usual." Lance said "what can I get for you?" Lance asked "I just want a regular black with a small amount of creamer please." Shiro said "Keith, tell him what you want." Shiro said as he smiled "what's up mullet what can I get for ya." Lance asked as he smiled, shiro turned the vibrator on level 1 making Keith look down and bite his lip. "Uh Keith, what would you like?" Lance asked "t-the same p-please.." Keith said quietly trying his best not to moan.

They got their coffee and walked to the subway station. They got on and it wasn't as crowded as last time. There was only Keith and shiro and two deaf ladies conversing back and forth at the end of the train. Keith started drifting off to sleep and shiro smirked than turned the vibrator to the highest setting making keith moan loudly. keith blushed red until he saw the two ladies doing sigh-language. shiro kept it on the highest setting, making keith moan more and grip shiros thigh and start shifting around. "i-im cumming!" keith moaned out as shiro turned the vibrator off and enjoy watching keith whimper and moan to be drawn over the edge. "baby please...make me cum...i-it hurts" keith whined out as he looked at shiro with sleepy eyes "i will baby, when we get home okay." shiro said as he kissed keith deeply, he groped keiths erection making keith flinch and moan.

They got home and Keith changed into a pair of black, tight boxers. Shiro finished changing as well and threw Keith onto the bed. He took the vibrator out of Keith "it's soaked...this ass of yours is a slut babe." Shiro said as he kissed Keith deeply. Keith moaned at the words "slut" he's always had a kinky side to him that enjoyed such words. Shiro took it out and Keith took his boxers off to not get them dirty...like his other pair that are completely soaked in pre-cum. Once Keith took them off, shiro licked Keith's tip than run the vibrator up and down Keith's shaft. Keith moaned and withered underneath Shiro. He stuck it back into Keith's hole, placing it right against his sweet spot. Keith moaned loudly and jerked his legs together making the vibrator rub against "Ahhh! Ngh!....I-I can't take much more s-Shiro....ahh!~" Keith moaned as "m-may I cum?" Keith asked as he moved it around more making him moan loud. Shiro sucked on one of Keith's nipples while twisting and pinching the other. "You may." Shiro said softly. Shiro turned the vibrator to the highest setting, Keith flinched and started to grind against shiros leg while thrusting back on the vibrator. "I'm cumming!!" Keith moaned out as his white, sticky fluids started coming out. Keith rode out his orgasm while Shiro sucked on his nipple.

Shiro took the vibrator out of Keith, cleaned it and put it back in the shoebox. He carried Keith to the bath and bathed and massaged him softly. Keith smiled and kissed Shiro lightly than put on his clean pair of boxers and layed in bed, waiting for Shiro. Shiro bathed himself and put on his night clothes and walked out of the bathroom. When he walked out of the bathroom he found Keith, fast asleep while cuddled in one of shiros hoodies. Shiro smiled and kissed Keith before he got in bed beside him. Shiro layed down and got comfortable than Keith laid his head on shiros arm while wrapping his small arm around shiros waist. Shiro smiled and tangled his fingers in with keiths "goodnight my prince." Shiro said softly as he kissed Keith's head and went to sleep.