I...I Love You!

BoTW!Link x Reader

---------------------------------------------------------

You and Link just finished beating a Guardian and picked up all the items it dropped. "Well! That wasn't so bad..!" You spoke to Link, who looked at you and nodded with a smile.
You wiped the sweat beading down your face and dusted off your (F/C) clothing. Your (H/C) hair moved with the breeze and Link looked around, thinking and watching.

This. You loved this. Fighting with Link and helping him however you can... Link liked it too. He was opening up to you much more easily. Link wasn't sure why, but you were just.. someone he could talk to so well. You both would never run out of things to talk about and you loved that.
"Hm.." You looked at Link and narrowed your eyes. "You're hurt again.." He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. "Whoops.." Link said quietly and you took ahold of the blonde's hand, moving to a shaded area.

You couldn't help but have feelings for Link. You've been with him for a long while now, so I guess it's natural? Maybe it isn't...natural, per say, but.. You know what I mean.
You sat Link down and searched your bag, pulling out bandages. Then, you sat next to him and rolled up his arm sleeve, cleaning the wound first. "You aren't getting away without telling me when you get hurt, Link." Link smiled sheepishly at you and glanced at your (E/C) eyes. "Sorry.. I just feel bad that you always do everything.. Helping me a lot.. Patching me up, cooking..."

You finished cleaning the blood off and looked into Link's blue eyes. "Is that.. A bad thing..?" He shook his head right after. "Nonono..! I just feel like I don't do enough for you in return.."
You blushed at that and started wrapping his arm up. "..That's okay.. I like helping others.." Link sighed softly and looked at his arm that was being bandaged up.

You finished wrapping it and put the rest back into your bag. "Well, there you go!" You smiled at him and shifted on the ground, Link giving you a half smile as his voice grew more quiet. "...Thanks, (Y/N)." Your smile faltered and you tilted your head just a bit. "You okay?" He nodded and rolled his sleeve back down, scratching his head.
"Just.. Something on my mind.."
You fixed your (H/C) hair and put a hand on the hero's shoulder. "You can tell me, but you don't have too."

Link looked into your slightly worried (E/C) eyes and bit his lip. "Well.. I mean.. It's kinda.. Complicated?" You laughed a little and moved so you could sit cross-legged. "How badly complicated?" Link's face turned a little red and he messed with the hem of his tunic, looking at the green grass instead of at you.
"I.. Don't know if I wanna say.. But I kinda want to...?" You fixed his hair and laughed a bit again. "That's okay..!" Link shrugged his shoulders and looked you in the eyes.

"Ah, forget it.. (Y/N).. Um.. I.." You just smiled softly as Link's face turned a brighter red. He was so cute... "You see..." You smiled and gave a light 'punch' to his shoulder. "Spit it out, dork..!" He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "So...Uh.." Link mumbled the rest and you put your hands in your lap, your (E/C) eyes sparkling with curiosity.
"What was that..?" He glanced into the trees and sighed. "Look I.. I love you, (Y/N)..!" Link looked at you, blushing and tense.

You just stared at him, face heating up. "You... You like me?" He nodded and crossed his arms, bitting his bottom lip. "I.. I don't know what to say.."
You sat there and messed with your (H/C) hair. He really felt the same...? Link had calmed down a bit and looked at the ground. "You don't have to say anything..." You looked at him, confused.
"Can...can I do this...?" Link murmured softly as he got closer to your face; you knew what he meant and nodded.

He kissed you. Link cupped your face and closed his eyes. The whole world melted around you and it seemed like time stopped just for you.
You closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck, feeling a lot of different things. But, to your disappointment, Link pulled away after a while and looked at you. "I'm glad I met you, (Y/N)..." You opened your eyes and smiled at him. "I'm glad I met you too Link.."