Oh no

Adult OoT!Link x Reader

(forgive me for this, i've never really written drunken people before :') Idk how they act? It's different for everyone but I hope this is okay lmao)

---------------------------------------------------------

You had to drag your boyfriend's sorry butt all the way home. Why? He was drunk. "Ugh! Link, I swear..!" He was laughing as you pulled him along. "Wheee~!" You rolled your (E/C) eyes and cursed under your breath.

Once you made it to your home in Kakariko Village, you opened the door and sat Link on the sofa. "How much did you have?" You asked him, crossing your arms over your chest. Link smirked and layed awkwardly on the sofa, giggling. "Onlyyyy... Sixx.." He said it weirdly and you groaned, rubbing your temple. "Are you kidding me.. Only six?" Link moved on the couch, making weird noises. "Orr.. It was one.. Yeahh.." He was sitting upside down and laughed at you. "You look funny~... Heheh.." You sighed and ran your fingers through your (H/C) hair. While you weren't paying attention, Link had landed with a 'thud' on the floor. "Owwww..... Whyy is the ground moving..?" You looked at him and mentally facepalmed. Link's face was pressed to the floor so his speech was muffled. "Okay! Time for bed, Link!" You pulled him up and he protested, whining and groaning. "Noooo... Heheheh... I believe I can flyyyyy~!" You shook your head at Link and pulled him up the stairs to the bedroom. "Time to sleep!" You plopped Link down on the (F/C) bedsheets, sighing. Link tugged on your arm and looked into your (E/C) eyes. "What? You need to sleep! I'm never letting you drink again..." You mumbled the last part and Link pulled you onto the bed with him. "I have something.. To tell youuuu, (Y/N)~.." You gave him a look and shifted so you weren't too close to him. "What is it, Link?" You asked in an annoyed tone. Link moved closer and put his mouth near your ear, making you blush a bit. ".....I lick all of the plates and silverware while you sleep." Your expression changed into a confused and slightly concerned one. "...I.. Wh.." Link backed away, looking dead serious. "What.." He started laughing and giggling, poking your face. You closed your eyes and groaned. "Go to sleep, Link.." You grabbed a pillow and threw it onto his face, making him laugh harder. "Don't leave meeee~.." He whined, holding the pillow you threw. "I'm not helping you fall asleep if your drunk." You got off the bed and fixed your now messy (H/C) hair. "I'll be goodddd~!" Link pouted and threw the pillow back at you, groaning. "No. Go to bed." You said and threw the pillow back, walking to the door. Link continued to whine and fell onto the floor, giggling. "You're not going to sleep are you...?" You said, half to yourself. He stood up and stumbled over to you. "Come with meeee..." Link pulled on your arm and pouted, looking at you. You looked into his icy-blue eyes as he looked into your (E/C) eyes. "..Ugh..! Fine, if I lay with you, will you sleep?!" He only giggled and pulled you back onto the bed with him. "I'll take that as a yes..." Link layed you down and layed behind you, wrapping his arms around you. "Please, go to sleep Link.." You yawned and watched Link get comfortable, closing his eyes. "You're going to have a bad hangover when you wake up..." You mumbled and fell asleep, listening to Link's heart beat.

|| Again, forgive me. :'DD That was my first time with that? Lol Also, i'm always open for suggestions! Your feedback on this would be appreciated! To at least know if this is good or not would be great. :3 ||