Embarrassment

Adult OoT!Link x Reader

---------------------------------------------------------

Training with Link can be tough sometimes. Especially when he pushes you further each day but, that's okay. He tells you it's good to defend yourself when he's not around.

The early morning sun shone softly as you waited in Hyrule field for Link to start your morning training. The tall, green grass moved with the slight wind and tree leaves swayed.
Birds chirped and looked for food, while small bugs moved on the blades of grass. You sat on the hill you both trained on and sighed, wondering when he'd get here. Usually, Link would get here first and tell you off for being late, but now you'd be able to.

"Geez, (Y/N)! What took you so long?" Link walked over to you with a smirk on his face, the sun lighting up his features. The hero was actually pretty handsome, which made it hard for him to get anywhere without someone asking him a butt-ton of questions.
He didn't always mind it, but it could get a bit annoying if he was going somewhere important.
You rolled your eyes and raised and eyebrow at him, standing up and stretching your legs.

"Don't even. So, what are we doing today?" You fixed your (H/C) hair that went into your face, shifting on your feet as you took out your sword. Before, you would practice with wooden things, but now you've been using metal materials.
"Just going to go over a few of the things we learned." You nodded and Link brought out his own blade, holding it in front of him.
"Ready to get beat, Link?" A smirk appeared on your face and the blonde chuckled softly, getting himself adjusted.

"We'll see about that."

~~~

Panting and sweaty, you both had finished. Your (H/C) hair stuck to your forehead and you walked back with the hero.
"You did pretty good, (Y/N). I'm proud of you." Link gave you a sheepish smile and put his sword away, the sun now above your head and you blushed at his compliment.
"I was just doing what you said." You made sure your sword was in it's sheath and glanced down at your boots, biting your lip.

"You're learning though, it's good." The blonde had his arms crossed over his chest and looked forwards, seeing the entrance to Kakariko village up ahead.
"Thank you, Link. For taking me out to train and all.." Your feet started to make slight scraping sounds from the gravel you were walking on and small bugs scrambled out of your way, trying not to get stepped on.

"Of course, (Y/N). It's not a problem at all!" Link glanced at you with a smile as you walked into Kakariko, seeing your house right away. It was nice, living in the small village, where it was quiet and calm.
You both walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence, dropping your weapon items to the floor with a sigh.
"I feel gross...I'm gonna go bathe quick!" You said, taking your boots off quickly and Link nodded, plopping himself onto the sofa. "Alright."

You ran up the stairs and to the bathroom, closing the door with a 'click'. The bathroom wasn't really different from the rest of the house. There were dark wood walls and light brown wooden flooring, with two windows.
It didn't take long before you had the wooden tub filled up with warm water, changing out of your sweaty clothing.
With a soft sigh, you slipped into the water and closed your eyes for a moment.

You sat there for a bit, feeling relaxed and then you dunked your head in. After scrubbing your (H/C) hair, you grabbed a small cloth next to you and scrubbed the rest of your body.
You cleaned your face and was about to get up, before you realized you didn't bring any sort of towel with you. Mentally cursing, you bit your lip and thought about whether you should call for Link or not.

"Can't hurt...right?" You sighed and moved some of your hair out of your (E/C) eyes, shifting slightly before yelling, "LINK! I NEED YOU TO COME UP HERE FOR A SECOND!!" You hoped he had heard something, and sure enough, he came running up.
"What? What's happening, (Y/N)?! Are you okay?" Link sounded adorable when he was worrying over you and you still had to shout a bit for him to hear you.
"Link, I need a towel! I forgot to bring one in here with me!!" The blonde hylian stood still for a moment and bit his lip, nodding and relaxing his arms to his sides. "Okay, I'll be right back...!"

With that, he left to search the house for a towel while you sat in the water, waiting in silence. It was starting to bug you and it was getting slightly cold, so you stood up and drained the water out into the ground. "I could always air dry...but then Link would be looking for nothing."
A knock was heard and he had decided to walk right in, you immediately trying to hide behind something. "Link!! I didn't say you could come in yet!"
Blushing red in the face, you both stared at each other and Link tossed you the towel. The blonde covered his eyes as you dried off, trying to not look at the hylian. "Well, I knocked!"

After drying off the best you could, you covered yourself with the cloth and crossed your arms. Link pulled his hand away and flinched slightly when you glared. "I didn't say come in-!"
"I'm sorry, okay?!"

~~~

All dressed in new clothing, you felt much better. Other than the fact that Link had just about seen you naked. You both sat there on the sofa with red faces and you chewed on your lip.
"...(Y/N), I'm really sorry, okay? I didn't mean to do that..." The blonde hero rubbed the back of his neck and stared at the wall, sighing.
"...It's fine, Link." You fixed your hair and he glanced at you, folding his hands together. "I can take you out somewhere if you'd like.." You shrugged and moved your toes, hearing a strong wind go by. "If you want to.. I'm fine with that."