Fierce Love

Fierce Deity!Link x Reader

---------------------------------------------------------

The Deity was..different somehow. He looked at you differently and you didn't know why. Maybe it was that part of Link trying to break through? Well, something happened to Link when he put the mask on. Link just...simply couldn't take it off. So, the Deity kinda took over, but Link now has some control? It was hard for you to explain or think about. His voice was deeper too and wasn't as tall as before.

You looked out the window, seeing the busy town with people walking around. They were talking, selling things, and having fun. Majora was gone and life seemed to be good. You sighed softly and closed your (E/C) eyes, feeling relaxed. "It's such a nice day today... I'll have to go out soon." You said to yourself, unknowing of the Deity sitting on the couch. He was so quiet when he did things and you didn't know if you liked it or not. Link hummed in response and you didn't hear him walk up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his face in your (H/C) hair. You opened your eyes and blushed, trying to look at him. "Link?" The Deity looked up and rested his chin on your shoulder. "Mmm?" His white hair mingled with yours and he felt warm, his white eyes looking into your (E/C) ones. "..W-what are you doing..?" You asked a bit nervously and he chuckled into your ear, closing his eyes and pressing his lips to your neck. "What..? Don't want me to kiss you?" You shivered a little and looked back out the window, everyone oblivious to what was happening to you. Which was good, of course. "Well, you aren't exactly 'kissing' me.." Link always seemed to be a bit more rough, but he'd never try to hurt you. He'd always ask, "Tell me if i'm hurting you.." Or, "Did that hurt? I'm sorry!" And, "Don't be afraid to tell me to stop.." You bit your lip and he kissed behind your ear, a small smirk on his face. "Just cause it's not on your lips, doesn't mean it's not a kiss, (Y/N)." Link went back to your neck, shifting his arms so it was a bit more comfortable. Your heart rate picked up speed and he bit down, making you gasp and widen your eyes. "..How about we close these.." He shut the blinds with one hand and lead you to the soft sofa, holding your hands now. "..and have some fun~?" You blushed more as the Deity almost purred, looking at you with his whitened eyes. Link sat down and pulled you onto his lap, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck and his hands on your waist. You moved your hands to his shoulders, trusting that he wouldn't hurt you. "Tell me what to do, (Y/N)~" Link pressed little kisses to your neck and you couldn't speak, your face red as a tomato. He moved one of his hands to your (H/C) hair, running his fingers through it. "I-I.." You breath hitched as he licked a spot, a growl escaping his throat. "..Just know that you're mine, (Y/N)..." Link spoke in a dangerous voice and you knew all to well that he'd never let anyone try to take you away from him.