I Won't Hurt You

Twilight Princess!Link x Reader

(TP Link is my favorite- Sorry if he comes up a lot.. Anyone else have favorites? Also, i'll be adjusting Link's speech when he's in wolf form. Or i'll make it so you can understand him.. *shrug*)

---------------------------------------------------------

The cool night air felt nice flowing through your (H/L), (H/C) hair and you sighed contentedly. You and Link were in Hyrule field, relaxing. He glanced at you and bit his lip. "Hey, ah.. (Y/N)?" You looked at him, your (E/C) eyes calm. "Yeah? Something wrong, Link?" Link shrugged a little, his elbows supporting him as he leaned back. "..I.. Want to show you something.." You tilted your head curiously, some of your (H/C) hair falling in your face. Link didn't want to admit it, but he liked it when you did that. He thought you looked cute, but didn't want to say it, thinking you'd take it a different way. "Oh..? What?" Your eyes sparkled with curiosity and Link chuckled nervously. "Um.. Promise me you won't.. Freak out.." Link hasn't told you he could shape shift into a wolf either. "Freak out? Why would I do that?" You asked and fixed your (H/C) hair, still looking at him. "Well.. I'll just show you.." Link grunted and stood up, stretching. You watched him, chewing on the inside of your cheek. He was stalling and sighed, getting on his hands and knees.

(Yes, i'm making it so he doesn't need to ask Midna- It's.. Easier ig)

You raised an eyebrow, not sure what Link was doing. Link shut his eyes and slowly, his body started changing. He bit his lip, still not quite used to this. You narrowed your eyes and shifted on the grass, moving away slightly. "Link...?" Link's limbs grew and changed, his pointed Hylian ears grew fur and turned into larger wolf ears. His face changed and his nose and mouth grew out, turning into a muzzle. You were a bit scared, but also, felt like it was safe. Link's boots and clothing were replaced by fur quickly, his hands and feet turning into big paws. He groaned and you wanted to help, but couldn't at all. Link clenched his now pointed teeth and a tail grew, his blue eyes deepening.

Soon, Link was now a wolf. "..Link..? You can.. You shape shift..!" The wolf shook out his gray coat and nodded. Your (E/C) eyes widened slightly and your mind said to run, but your gut said to stay. I mean, it's Link... Right? Link slowly walked over to you, the bright moon shining down. You instinctively shielded your face once he got close. "..(Y/N).." He spoke to you. Well, kinda. Link's mouth didn't move. "..I'm not going to hurt you. I'd never do that." Link sat next to you and you sighed softly, nodding. Crickets chirped and fireflies flew around the air. You reluctantly reached your hand out to pet him, and he let you. "Why didn't you tell me before?" Link thought for a while as you pet his back. "..I thought you'd be scared of me." You wanted to hit Link, but didn't. You hugged him instead, putting your face into his fur. "At first, maybe but.. It's silly.." Link chuckled a bit and grunted, changing back to his original form. He fell onto his stomach with you laying on his back and you blushed. "You were soft.." Link bushed at that and adjusted himself so he was looking at you. "Oops.." You rolled your (E/C) eyes and looked into his icy-blue ones. "Well.. Thank you for telling me." Link smiled. "..No problem."