Jealousy Or Not?

Skyward Sword!Link x Reader

---------------------------------------------------------

It was them. Always them. Link and Zelda. After you helped him save Skyloft, Zelda went to him, not you. Link had given you one last glance before she took him away. It didn't seem fair to you, at all. Now, she keeps Link to herself, and you hardly get to see the blonde you liked so much. You'd sometimes try to follow them and see where'd they go, but Zelda kept hidden. You sigh and looked up at the ceiling from your bed. "Maybe I should just give up..It doesn't seem like they want me around anymore." Yeah, maybe you were jealous and didn't want to admit it, but you bonded with Link. Fi would sometimes even tease you about it. You messed with your (H/C) hair and bit your lip. No, you wouldn't cry over something as stupid as this. You closed your eyes for a moment, trying to forget the smiling boy, but who were you kidding? You can't just forget him.

Knock knock!

"That's weird.. i'm not expecting anybody..." You groaned and huffed, sitting up and swinging your legs over the side of the (F/C) bed. You got up and walked to the door of your bedroom, opening it and closing it behind you with a small 'click'. You passed through some of the hallways in your house, opening another door to the right, showing the living room. You fixed your (F/C) shirt and walked to the door of the small-ish house, opening it to reveal the person you thought you'd never see again.

Link.

"..." You stared at him in disbelief, eyebrows furrowed. "Hi, (Y/N).." You crossed your arms and bit your lip, tears pricking your eyes. No, no crying, (Y/N). "Why." Is all you could say without tears spilling from your (E/C) eyes. Link was confused for a moment before sighing softly. "I know.. Look, i'm sorry-" You stopped him and stepped outside, shoving his shoulders. "You just..left me without saying anything, Link!! A simple 'sorry' won't make things better!!" Tears. They fell and you hated it. Link put his hands on your shoulders as his blue eyes burned into your (E/C) ones. You wanted to resist and looked at the ground, stiffing up. "Look at me, (Y/N). Please, let me explain." The taller hylian lifted your chin up with his left hand and cupped your face. "I was meaning to see you as soon as Zelda took me away. She had to tell me things, ask me, and show me things she learned. It's... Complicated. Zelda didn't mean to make you feel like that, (Y/N).. It wasn't even that long. Only a few days made you worry that much about me?" You crossed your arms again and pouted, trying not to smile. "...No..." Link sighed and hugged you, rolling his eyes. "You poor, poor thing... Relax, okay? I'm all yours now, mm?" You hugged back, hiding your face in his chest, humming in response.

Yeah, maybe it was just jealousy.