Introduction

Welcome to BTS: Behind The Scenes Series©

This is intended to be a series of three books featuring different stories with different protagonists each.

°°°
Plot:

Worldwide popular hit Kpop Group BTS is acclaimed for their success. Consisting of seven very talented guys, the band has reached where no other Kpop group has ever gotten.

Being rich, famous and busy all the time, the guys struggle to find time for themselves. With many shows, music videos, trips and promotions, their lives are always under the spotlight. But what happens once the cameras are turned off and real life begins?

For seven young boys living under the same roof, emotions and feelings can be confussing and hard to deal with, specially when they find themselves getting a little too comfortable around one another, when hearts beat faster without a proper reason or when the fine line between bromance and love gets shattered.

Book One tells the story of a younger's admiration quickly turning to love for his elder. Decided to make his hyung notice him and his feelings, the younger will have to take some abrupt decisions that may lead to trouble for both of them. How far is he ready to go for this crush...for this love? Can his feelings be reciprocated? Or will he always be just a little brother to his beloved?

°°°
Disclaimer:

While this story features Real Events, the consequences and derivations from those events are completely fictional and have no other purpose but to entertain the reader.

Apart from the well known idols' and crew members' names that will be mentioned, the characters in this story are fictional. Any similarity to a real person is unintentional and completely coincidental.

This novel presents mature content that some readers may find uncomfortable. Discretion is advised.

°°°
This story is protected under Wattpad's Copyright terms and conditions. Any sort of unathorized use of this text is strictly prohibited.

°°°
Enjoy!