XXIV: Revenge Pt. 1

The day they've been preparing so hard for, had finally arrived. The fourth muster was today and they felt ready, excited and very happy. As they did all the sound checks and practiced the choreos one last time, their energy filled the huge venue they were about to perfom in. They were all laughing and in a good mood, not only because there was a crew filming them for the Happy Ever After DVD but also because when it came to business, they knew they had to do it together. Having been trainees, they had learned from a rather young age, what most people couldn't really do even in adulthood: separate personal life from professional matters.

So they went on with the show as if nothing had happened, as if there weren't issues to solve between them, as if all was well, because that is what professionals do. They shared a few jokes and laughs as their stylists worked on their clothes, hair and make up. When it was time to perform, Namjoon shared a few motivional words and they did their usual pre show ritual as the cameras followed them until they took their place ready to begin the show.

The musters with fans were always amazing experiences, it was nice to see how much love and suppor they recived. It was even better to listen people singing their songs so passionately. By now, people would think that they were used to the attention and for a part they were, but they didn't get to experience all that love in a live show everyday. They performed, did a fashion show, interacted with fans and presented the songs that hadn't been sung live from 'Love Yourself'. It felt like a dream. These moments always made everything really worth it. All the stuff they had had gone through, all the disses they had to stand, all the people putting them down. When they saw how far they've come, none of those mattered.

As a giant ARMY bomb fell from the venue's ceiling into the spinning platform they were standing on, the show came to an end. They waved at their fans as they said their goodbyes and expressed their love for them. They held hands as they were instructed to do. Showing the world that they were a team. For better or for worse, they were together and they were a family. They were the underdogs who made it big, the dreamers from the country side, the record breaking idols, the worldwide famous Kpop group, the force to be reckoned with. They were Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Suga exchanged a fast glance with Namjoon, reminding both of them that they had some issues to address

Suga exchanged a fast glance with Namjoon, reminding both of them that they had some issues to address. Yoongi quickly turned his eyes to meet Jungkook, who didn't hesitate to look away. Suga just kept smiling, thinking that he needed to talk with both Jungkook and Namjoon. Of course he didn't expect for Kookie to take his opportunity at revenge the very next day.

°°°

"I'm really proud of you!" Their performance director said as he stepped into their house with snacks and drinks the day after their muster. "You were amazing!" He complimented at the tired looking boys sitting in the couch. They thanked his nice words with smiles and polite bows accepting the food their choreographer had so kindly brought for them. They had a meal together discussing their fourth muster, how many fans had attended, how many views they already had on YouTube. It was wonderful! After a while, their performance director announced that he needed to leave.