I: Bangtan Style

The sun rises over Seoul, illuminating each street, each corner and each window that its light reaches. As the city starts to light up, all citizens slowly wake up ready to start a new day...everyone except Min Yoongi who refuses to open his eyes despite the sunlight mercilessly proving the fact that his eyelids are not thick enough to submerge him into the darkness he sought to continue his dreams. "Suga, cmon. Up! Up! Up!" He heard Jin saying with his usual excited yet calm tone. He turned himself around hugging the white duvet that kept him warm. "You can sleep more when we come back. We have a short schedule today, get up!" Jin insisted, messing Yoongi's hair in a gentle manner. Suga opens one eye turning to look at Jin already offering him a sweet smile "That's it! Another day to be Genius! Get up, Min Suga" Jin says giving a final stroke to his hair and finally walking away. Yoongi forcefully lifted his head up looking at his hyung as he walked towards the bathroom. His lips forming a smile as he thought about how great Kim Seokjin really is.

If it wasn't for him, Yoongi would be the oldest member of the team, and he is not sure if he'd be able to handle that position. Jin, however, had always done a magnificent job. He took care of each member differently, knowing exactly what to do and how to act whenever they needed him. He had practically raised Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin without ever complaining of the pressure he felt trying to be a good role model for his younger brothers. Yoongi might never say it aloud, but he deeply admired Jin and he was grateful and honored to share this awesome musical experience with him.

He finally rose from bed and slid his feet into the slippers J Hope had given him as a present a few weeks ago. It was still really early, but he could already hear his dongsaengs making their way around the dorm. He slowly stepped out of his bedroom only to be crashed by a running Taehyung "Joonie- hyung!! That is mine!" He shouted in a way that almost pierced Yoongi's ears. Tae immediately turned back looking at Suga pinched against the wall wearing a death glare. "I- I'm sorry, hyung" Tae spoke almost nervously "Why do you have to be so loud this early? Wait at least until noon to start being weird!" Suga spited brushing his palm against the spot in his back that had hit the hard wall thanks to Taehyung's carelessness. He noticed the energy leaving Tae's face at his comment "Yes. I'm sorry, Hyung" V repeated in a soft voice and turned around heading the opposite way with his gaze down. Maybe Yoongi had been too harsh on the guy. Being honest, the maknae line could be hard to handle from time to time, but unlike Kook or Jimin, Taehyung always had a way to make Suga impatient or upset and just like his admiration for Jin...he might never say it aloud, but he found Tae to be the most difficult one to live with.

"Today we will listen the official remix of MIC Drop with Steve Aoki and Dessigner. We will also discuss some details of our US Debut at the AMA's. After that, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin have vocal practice. J Hope has a photoshoot and Suga, Jin and I are free" Namjoon announced as they had breakfast. They nodded agreeing with Namjoon's words. "You're not leaving this house until you finish that plate" Jin told Jimin who hadn't even eaten a quarter of his food. "I'm just not that hungry" Jimin defended himself with a smile "You're eating it anyway" Suga spoke pointing at his plate gesturing for him to eat it. Jimin was famous for doing strict and unhealthy diets that would cause him to get really sick. The last incident being when he collapsed upon their arrival to Macao's airport. He had been banned from performing in the concert and despite him blaming the issue on a cold he had caught, the rest of the members definitely knew better. Since then all of them, specially Jin and J Hope had promised to make sure Jimin ate and slept well. Suga looked at Jimin defiantly as the younger hesitantly picked his spoon again and started to take food to his mouth. He knew Jimin would be mad at him for doing this, but he would rather have an angry Jimin than an unhealthy one.

When he finished eating, he set his dish in the sink for Taehyung to wash it as this was his week of doing the cleaning. "Thanks" he worded making Tae flinch a little "You're welcome" the younger mumbled back looking down at the dishes and glasses he had to wash. Was he still hurt about what he had said over an hour ago? 'No, this was Taehyung...he is just rare!' Yoongi thought as he walked away.