XXX: Break

Everyone had plans to leave. For a few weeks, they'd have a break from all public activities. It could be called vacations even though one of the main reasons why they were taking a break was because Namjoon was going to have surgery and he would need to rest. That is why he would be staying at his parents' house where he'd be taken good care of. J Hope was to leave first, he needed to travel for about three days to film two music videos of his new mixtape. After that, Jimin would join Hoseok to go to Japan, V and Jin would go to their hometowns, Jungkookie was going to Jeju Island with his family and Suga was to meet him there three days after the younger's departure. He had tried to go with him on the same day, but as expected, plane tickets were sold out for that day so he had bought the second best option. It was alright though, because that way he could finish producing some songs and that would give him time to visit Joon after his procedure as well.

"Will you come to the shooting?" Hobi asked Tae as they both stood in the living room. "Yes, hyung. Of course" V answered for the seventh time now wearing a tired smile. Since Hobi was leaving that night, everyone had gathered around to see him off. "Work hard, hyung" Jimin advised looking a tad bit sad as the staff picked up Hobi's luggage. Hoseok then approached Namjoon and gave him a tight hug. "Be strong, okay? Let me know when you are out of surgery" Hobi told Joon who looked a little scared. He then stepped out of the dorm with Jimin following closely behind. About ten minutes later, the sweet mochi entered the dorm again with his cheeks irradiating a sweet tone of pink.

The six of them had dinner together, all agreeing that it was a little boring without Hoseok there, Jin cracked some of his dad jokes successfully making everybody's mood lift up. Well, everybody's but Suga's. When it got late, Yoongi walked through the hallway carefully watching as Taehyung packed some warm clothes along with some of his ties. Namjoon, on the other hand, seemed to pack only pajamas and comfortable clothes. Sure he was not expecting to go out a lot during his free time. Jimin had his clothes pilled up on his bed, ready to be packed, or so it seemed. Yoongi just smiled as he saw the small figure of Jiminie hidden behind the clothes that now resembled the scenery they had filmed *Spring Day in. He entered his bedroom to see Jin packing clothes for cold weather. "Are you excited about break, Yoongi- shi?" he asked as he perfectly folded a heavy warm jacket. "I'll stay working. So it's not so much of a break for me" Yoongi replied with a flat tone, feeling a bit sad that soon he'd be at the dorm by himself.

"Won't you go to see Hoseokie's filming?" Seokjin asked, turning to look at him. "Yes, but I can't stay. I have to come back to Seoul to finish some work" Yoongi answered laying on his bed and picking up his phone to check their twitter account. It was always so full of interactions. It made Yoongi happy. "Will you go to see Hoseok too?" Yoongi asked as he scrolled through the Twitter feed. "Of course! I'm going with Namjoonie" Jin answered with a smile. "Oh well, we'll see each other there then" Suga said "I'm very proud of him" he added as he read some of the messages fans had left for them in the social network. "Where?" a new voice joined the conversation. "At Hoseok's filiming set" Seokjin answered as Jungkook got into Yoongi's bed as if it was his own. "Oh, I will go too" he said getting under the duvet and patting the side next to him, signaling for Yoongi to get under the warm cover as well.

Soon, Yoongi did as requested and asked Jin to turn off the lights. "Good night" Jin said as he got into his side of the bedroom. The pair, now completely cuddled with each other wished him a sweet dreams and soon the room became really quiet. "I'll make sure to have a room just for us at the resort" Jungkookie whispered making Yoongi smile. They had not told the members that they would meet up at Jeju Island. Probably because they had planned it with little anticipation. "We'll have lots of fun" the maknae spoke, delivering a small kiss to Yoongi's lips and immediately after getting his head comfortable in the crook of the elder's neck. "Of course we will" Suga answered, locking his phone and setting it on the bedside table next to him. Exhaustion started to take over him as he laid his head flat on the pillow. Jungkookie was already asleep and his eyelids became heavier by the second. He pulled the younger closer and closed his eyes almost instantly falling asleep. About an hour later, he opened an eye as he turned his body to fully face Jungkookie. Right then, he could've sworn he saw a figure quietly entering the bedroom and heading towards Jin's side of the room. However, he was too sleepy to actually distinguish who exactly was it. Knowing for sure that it had to be one of the members, he set his hand around Kookie's back and closed his eyes again.