XX: Only For You

;-)

The place was warm and cozy, nothing but music from the streets below could be heard. It was really peaceful and quiet, the environment was apparently perfect. Jungkook watched as Yoongi closed the transparent curtains of the bedroom, covering the window enough for them to have privacy but not enough to damage the amazing city landscape of Seoul. He had said that he wasn't scared, and he was not, but he was nervous, very much so. Not that he hadn't been anticipating this moment for years, even sometimes living it in his best kept dreams. However, it felt different when he was to face the moment in reality, he felt really happy yet extremely taken aback, almost as if he needed to run away.

That feeling only increased when he saw Yoongi carefully, and very sensually, taking off his jacket placing it aside to lay on the white big chair set by the bed. Jungkook inhaled deeply, but before he could let the air out of his lungs, his lips had been captured in a slow kiss. With him sitting on the edge of the bed and Yoongi still on his feet, he accepted the kiss unhesitantly, moving his lips in perfect sync with Yoongi's. He set his hands to the sides, using them as support for when Suga carefully pushed him down to lay onto the bed. Soon, the slow and soft kiss they were engaged in, grew into a more intense one.

Yoongi slid his tongue in between Kookie's lips, brushing every spot of the younger's sweet mouth. He could feel the soft shivering of the body below him, he could tell Jungkook was nervous, and being honest he was too. This wasn't his first experience, not even the first one with a guy. But this was his first time with a first timer, who he happened to love to death. He wanted to make an awesome experience out of this for his Jungkook, so that even in the worst of days, the maknae was able to remember the episode and smile. However, that was difficult to do, specially between men. But he'd try to make it as great as humanly possible, sending the younger way further than *Hong Kong, sending him right into the stars.

As he gently pushed Jungkook to lay against the fancy black top of the bed, he slid his hands down the younger's sides. Kookie flinched at the touch of Suga's hands that felt so nicely against the soft fabric of his dress shirt. Yoongi left the younger's lips and locked his eyes with Kookie's in an intense gaze. With his lips partially parted and his eyes steadily delivering a strong gaze, Yoongi started undoing the buttons of Kookie's shirt. From the top one to the bottom, slowly revealing the younger's chest and abs. A smile formed on Yoongi's lips as he placed his hands on Kookie's exposed skin. "You're so beautiful" he whispered sliding his hands up to the maknae's shoulders to fully remove the white shirt out of him.

The gesture had been like a switch for Jungkook. Once Yoongi took off his upper clothing, he instantly pulled Suga by the collar engaging him in a needy make out. Even when he had been surprise by the action, Yoongi didn't reject it. He kissed his partner passionately as he let his his desires take over him by roaming his hands all around Jungkook's naked torso. He slowly but strongly caressed those muscled arms and those toned abs passing his fingers all around the younger's sixpack. He moved his fingers tracing all the defined lines of Kookie's perfect body, stopping only when he reached the maknae's hardening buds. With one hand set on each, he started to move his fingers around the sensitive skin. First rubbing them with his thumbs and then placing them in between his index and middle fingers delivering a consistent scissor- like motion, he made Kookie let out a soft moan into his mouth. The sound driving Yoongi quite mad.

He had never been really possessive, yet with Jungkook, everything was different. He wanted to hear more of his voice, to have more of his partner, to own him to very last bit. Driven by those thoughts, he let go of Kookie's mouth and pressed his lips on the younger's chin, sensually sliding his tongue towards the left side of the maknae's neck. His hands sliding down the younger's sides trying to grab every piece of skin they could reach. The soft whimpers coming out from Kookie's mouth, each time increasing their volume and their intensity only made Yoongi want to do more. Just like his singing, every vowel that left the younger's mouth sounded quite angelical.