XIV: Real Award

Suga opened his eyes to the sound of a door closing, he turned to look but he saw no one there. Jungkook was still asleep in his arms and so he decided to give his body more time to rest instead of immediately getting up. He grabbed his cellphone carefully, not wanting to wake his maknae up. It looked like Jungkook hadn’t slept well in days and judging by the state he had seen the younger in before confessing, he was sure that he in fact hadn’t.

He checked Twitter, Vapp and some of his personal social media. Naturally, they weren’t as busy as the BTS pages, which was both good and bad. He felt Jungkookie moving around as if he was about to wake up, but he didn’t, he just adopted a more comfortable position to keep sleeping.

Yoongi smiled at Kookie as he softly stroked his hair. He had no idea when he had started falling for him but for a good while the only sight of Kookie would completely turn his days over, draw a smile on his face, make him happy...make him feel in love. Suga had disguised those feelings behind the thought that it was just brotherly love and nothing else.

Still, he always questioned why he would always look for Jungkook whenever they got separated, why his sight always flew in the maknae’s direction, why he got shy whenever Jungkook acted flirty, why he turned a bit upset when Jungkook and Tae played together, why he always loved Jungkook’s visits to his studio, why he just couldn’t get mad at him...now he knew all of those answers. He had fallen in love with Jungkook.

Yoongi kissed the younger’s forehead as Jungkook opened his eyes slowly. “Good morning” Kookie whispered softly displaying a little smile. “Good morning, Kookie” Suga answered pecking his lips, gesture that made the younger’s smile wider. After a few minutes, they decided it was better to get up and get ready for the photoshoot they had scheduled.

They walked out of Kookie’s bedroom to find all the members but Jimin already up and watching tv. “Look who made up yesterday night” J Hope teased watching the two of them approaching the living. Yoongi noticed the blush on Kookie’s face and although he thought it was the cutest thing ever, he forced himself to not react for safety reasons. "I know right!! I got worried when I didn't see you in your bed this morning...but you were sleeping so soundly next to Jungkookie, didn't want to wake you up" Jin added holding a plate of cookies that he set on the table. "You did wake me up...when you closed the door" Yoongi replied now knowing that it had been his hyung the one checking on them that morning. Jin just chuckled and continued to make breakfast with Namjoon's help.

“Where’s Jimin?” Jungkook asked trying to divert the conversation from Yoongi and him. “Still asleep” Tae answered looking at him with a somewhat serious expression. It was normal for V to wear a blank, unreadable expression but not so much a serious one. Kookie dismissed it thinking that he must be tired. He sat next to Tae, eager to watch tv before they were taken for their scheduled photoshoot. Not long passed for Jimin to walk out of his bedroom with messy hair and a very sleepy face. “Good morning” Suga greeted the younger, who just answered with a tiny smile.

Breakfast had been cut short, now they were heading away to the photoshoot location. As soon as they arrived, hair and makeup artists started to work on them. “I don’t look good in white clothes” Yoongi complained laughing. “That is why you need to get a sexy tan like me” Namjoon said striking a cool pose to the mirror.

They kept laughing until they were taken out of the room, the photoshoot was going smoothly, but people kept moving them from one place to another, rearranging their positioning. “Put Suga and Jungkook together” Bang PD suggested looking at the directors. “Trust me, put Suga and Jungkook together” the executive repeated. One of the girls walked up to them and asked Jungkook to move next to Suga.

Handing them a bottle of the product, they started posing for the camera. The director's serious expression immediately lightened up.

“Perfect match” the guy said with an accomplished smile

“Perfect match” the guy said with an accomplished smile. “That we are” Yoongi whispered only loud enough for Kookie to hear. The younger’s blushing cheeks made Yoongi’s heart flutter. He would never let go of the maknae, no matter what came their way.

ººº

Two days passed really fast, they had rehearsed with all they had for the MMA’s that were about to happen. Despite their busy schedules, Kookie and Yoongi had found the time to further sparkle their new relationship. ‘Working sessions’ or ‘classes’ like Jungkook liked to call them, had become cuddling and kissing sessions in Suga’s Genius Lab.

With the place being sound proof and secured with a password, they felt like they could do anything in there without being noticed, and up until now, it sure had worked. Today, however, there had been no time to cuddle or kiss as they were to attend the Melon Music Awards gala. They had already been to the general rehearsal and red carpet, giving a few interviews and posing for some photoshoots. Suga took a seat as other members greeted some of the idols nearby, specially Tae and Jimin who seemed to be friends with every group in the house.

Suga was happily surprised when Jungkook took a seat next to him. To say that they had been a little too reckless was an understatement. The place was filled with fans and cameras yet they had been quite clingy the whole night, speaking quietly to one another, sending flirty laughs, grabbing each other’s thighs teasingly and Kookie even going as far as sitting on Yoongi’s lap, it was as if they were not even trying to hide what was going on between them. The other members seemed to notice as well, but apparently they hadn’t really minded.

The MMA’s were really fun, the crew had even prepared a video to celebrate their achievements abroad, which made them feel really happy and proud. They had also won a couple of awards already, which made the night even better.

Being right next to each other, Jungkookie had been encouraging and joking with Yoongi until his nomination for Hot Trend Award was presented. When Suga was announced as the winner, Jungkook couldn’t help but to tightly hug his, now, boyfriend...if so they could be called.

Of course, the rest of Bangtan had done the same, even scorting the flustered hyung up the stage. Tae looked in the verge of tears from how proud he felt and Kookie just kept laughing to disguise the look he must’ve had from seeing Yoongi succeeding like that. After Suga's speech, they were all taken backstage to celebrate. Somehow, the group managed to arrive before the cameras and so they hugged and congratulated Suga who still felt a little shocked by the award he had just won. However nothing could’ve shocked him more than what Kookie had said when it was his turn to hug him and congratulate him.

“I’ll give you the the real award when we get home”

•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•

Thank you so much for 400 reads!! It makes me really really happy!!

I have been given permission to write a Fanfic based on a YouTube Yoonkook AU by the fantastic Juu who always feed our Yoonkook needs. Please look forward to it!! I think it will be posted simultanously with this one!!

Also please stan EXO (#StopFanwars) and Seventeen who just had a comeback!!

Much Love,
Palju! ^.^