XV: After Party

The after party had been fun, but they had retired early due to Jimin not feeling really well. Yoongi had seen Chimchim kind of arguing with Hoseok after he had announced that he was feeling sick and while he would’ve normally interceded for Jimin, he was slightly tipsy himself and wanted to go home as well. They got into the car and headed out of the venue where fans still awaited. Tae and Namjoon seemed to be having the time of their lives between laughs and giggles. Jin was almost asleep as Jimin rested in his arms with a very tired expression.

Hoseok sat next to Suga and Jungkook. The two of them were really close, holding hands with their fingers intertwined. Still, Hobi didn’t seem to care and he kept looking out the window quite upset. “You feeling better Jiminie?” Yoongi asked leaning closer to Jin and Jimin. “Yes, a little” the younger answered sinking deeper into Jin’s arms. “We’ll be home soon” Jin assured Jimin who looked pale and green-ish. The rest of ride was quiet and peaceful with only the laughs of Namjoon and V being heard. Kookie leaned closer to Suga and rested his head on the older's shoulder. With their hands still trapped in a firm grip, they just waited to arrive home.

When they arrived, Hobi was the first one to exit the car, he opened the main door of their dorm and entered the place without turning to look at any of the members. “What’s with him?” Tae asked entering the dorm next to Jin and Jimin. “Don’t know, but it’s better to let him be if he is upset” Namjoon commented setting the awards they’ve won on the table. "We'll take these to Big Hit tomorrow" he said wearing a proud smile.

Jimin started to walk towards his bedroom slowly but midway  he lost a bit of balance and collided against the wall. Suga hurriedly walked towards the younger helping him stand properly. Being a little dizzy himself, this was particularly hard to do. He walked Jimin towards his bedroom where Hoseok was already changing his clothes.

Jungkook arrived shortly after with a glass of water for Jimin. “Thank you” Jimin said shyly with a smile as he sat on his bed. “Please take care of him” Yoongi told Hobi who just looked up to Yoongi and immediately turned his gaze back to his phone without giving an answer. “Cmon, hyung” Kookie called pulling Suga by the arm softly. “You two are going to work tonight as well?” Jimin asked innocently. “Yep, we’ll be at the Genius Lab” Jungkook replied as he and Yoongi left the bedroom.

“Hobi- hyung is mad, isn’t he?” Kookie asked Yoongi as they walked towards the studio. “It seems like it” the older answered digiting the code on his lab’s security system. “Oh sorry, I saw the password!” Kookie confessed in a low tone. “I don’t mind. You can come in whenever you want” Yoongi answered earning a smile from Kookie as they went into the warm space. Yoongi removed his jacket and Jungkook loosened his tie until they heard the door cracking indicating that it was completely closed. As it was starting to become a custom, as soon as the door closed, they would fly into each other’s arms.

They hugged for a little while, until their lips connected in a soft but needy kiss.  With their hands pressed against each other's backs, their lips moved perfectly together. Feeling a bit of struggle due to him being the shorter, Suga pushed Kookie to sit on the black sofa.

Without thinking twice, he climbed on Jungkook’s lap. Normally, their kisses were sweet, soft and slow. Today, probably because of all the excitement of the award show and the alcohol of the afterparty, their kiss was needy and very passionate, as if they hadn’t seen each other for months. Their tongues eagerly playing with each other as the kiss grew deeper and stronger.

Yoongi set his hands to Kookie’s shoulders and gently slid the younger’s jacket off. Jungkook responded by pulling the hem Suga’s dress shirt out of his pants and setting both hands at the sides of Yoongi’s hips. Sensually teasing the soft skin underneath Suga's shirt with his fingers. Their lips never leaving each other, despite the lack of air becoming more prominent by the second.

When Yoongi felt the need to breathe again, he unlocked his lips from Kookie’s mouth and moved to the younger’s cheek slowly sliding down to his neck. Jungkook let out a few whimpers as he pressed his fingers deeper into Yoongi’s skin. The older didn’t hesitate to open the first two buttons of Kookie’s shirt, sliding his lips to kiss his partner’s collarbones. Jungkookie accepted the gesture by pulling his head backwards, his lips parted and his eyes closed, getting intoxicated with all the affections he was receiving. He could feel his body turning hotter and he felt the need to have more, to see more, to do more.

Driven by his desire, Jungkook freed Yoongi’s hips and slid his hands down Suga’s thighs moving them up and down, each time his fingers digging deeper into the fabric that covered the blonde's legs. The touch felt amazing for Yoongi, so he carefully slid his hands underneath Kookie’s shirt. He draw every perfect line he found on Kookie’s torso with his fingers. His thumbs traveling around the younger's abs and chest like he completly owned him. He kept delivering kisses to the younger’s collarbones, up to his chin and lips. His tongue mesmerized by the sweetness of each spot he landed on. Their faces kept blushing, the temperature of the place increasing and their kisses became more and more sensual, until the bell of the studio rang.

They quickly separated looking at each other with surprise. “Coming!” Suga spoke fixing his hair and clothes as Kookie did the same and took a seat next to the computer. Yoongi opened the door to find a oblivous looking Tae. “Hi, sorry. Can I stay with you? Jin- hyung and Namjoon- hyung are already asleep and Jimin- ah is feeling sick so they won’t let me in” V said in a soft tone looking at Yoongi with deep expectation in his eyes. “Of course you can stay. Want to watch a movie?” Suga answered without hesitation causing both Jungkook and V to display a smile. Tae entered the room and started to check some of the movies on the shelf. Wearing a Tata pajama, he looked quite adorable.

Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other with flirty smiles, their eyes doing the talking assuring each other that they had really enjoyed the steamy moment they had just shared. Jungkook winked at Suga knowing that for now, they'd had to wait. Both of them dropped their gazes now focussing on their phones until Tae spoke again “Hyung, can I turn on the AC? It is really hot in here”

“Go ahead” Yoongi answered as he and Jungkook shared a soft chuckle and one last flirty smile.