XXIX: Rock Bottom

After the *Billboard interview and their photoshoots for both their upcoming *Japanese album and the promotion for their very own *Puma shoes line, weeks had pretty much flown away. Their time had been spent learning new dances and recording a lot of new songs. Suga would never get over how difficult it was to rap in Japanese, but he was grateful that the translators did such a magnificent job with the lyrics. They even helped him pronounce the most difficult words. Today, they had gone to the studio to record one last song before their break. However, in the middle of the session, Yoongi had had to excuse himself to go to meet with Baek PD.

Jungkook had pecked his hand before he left, completely helping Yoongi feel a bit more secure. Even if Joon hadn't spoken about his relationship with Kookie, a lot of bad scenarios filled Suga's mind. What if they had deduced it from their behaviour at the Melon Music Awards. Or what if the executives had been at their dorm without them realizing it? Would they had realized that something was going on just by seeing them sleeping together? No, of course not. He tried to calm himself down. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, convincing himself that it'd be alright. That he was not alone.

Just when he closed his eyes, a hand suddenly landed on his shoulder, making him instantly take a little jump. "Good afternoon, Suga" Baek PD greeted with a kind smile. "Thank you for coming, let's go into my office" the executive said patting Yoongi's back twice. He bowed politely and followed the executive into a very organized room. The view was nice from there and he kept separated files of every trainee signed under BigHit Entertainment in a bookshelf. Each folder identified with the guys' names and pictures. As expected, Yoongi was not surprised to find a folder with his name as well as folders with his members' names carefully located at the top of the shelf. He wondered what exactly was filed in there. "Please take a seat" Baek requested signaling one of the two blue chairs in the room. Yoongi did as he was asked and grabbed his own hands. He kept trying to convince himself that there was no reason to be nervous, yet he felt continous rushes of adrenaline traveling through his veins.

The executive took a seat in front of him. "Would you like to have coffee or tea?" he offered still wearing a polite smile. "Tea is fine, thank you" Yoongi answered, though he was grateful for the drink offer, he really wanted Baek to go to the point and for this meeting to be over. Nevertheless, he understood why the executive had taken long to speak when a new figure emerged into the warm office. Lee PD, who Suga hadn't really seen since he applied the punishment on him. The sight of the guy made Yoongi turn instantly nervous, Baek was always nice but things changed whenever Lee was involved. Plus, Lee had made a hobby of pissing Suga off on purpose, playing with his patience to see how long he lasted before delivering a reaction.

"Good afternoon, Yoongi" the elegantly- dressed executive greeted with a tone of superiority Suga really hated. "Good afternoon" he responded politely, not feeling like Lee was worth being called by name and honorific. A few seconds later, Bang PD also arrived to the meeting. This scenario brought lots of bad memories to Yoongi's mind and it definitely made him really anxious. Bang PD took a seat next to him and offered him a warm smile. He seemed to have adopted a more or less protective manner towards Yoongi. "Dear Suga" Baek started, as he placed a warm cup of tea in front of him. "We wanted to have this meeting in early January but my recent trip to the US and your busy schedules had forbidden it. Please forgive me for changing the dates" he went on politely. "We want to ask you how had you been with the disciplinary measures you have been submitted to for the past few months" Lee asked really formarly. "You may answer honestly" Bang PD told him gently patting him on the shoulder.

"I didn't like it" Suga said with his gaze down. "My body was always tired and I felt exhausted all the time. I had to complete all of Bangtan schedules normally, with the addition of the extra training hours. Sometimes, I would fall asleep in the van that took me home and the driver would wake me up upon arrival" Suga continued, keeping a steady tone but with his eyes locked down on his hands. Really, the first month of his punishment had probably been the worst. Not only from the physical exhaustion but also from the emotional pain of having to reject Jungkook after his confession. "I guess I am more used to the busy schedule now and the teachers say that I have improved my dancing and singing" Yoongi concluded nodding his head a little.