PART 01: CONFESSION

*YOUR POV*

I'm 18 years old. Study at one of the best school in Seoul. Me and papa move to Seoul last year because he got a promotion from his boss. Papa applied for a job at one of his friend's company. Even they not really closed but his friend still wants to help him.

"Y/N get up now! Your friend is here!" Papa yelled from downstairs. I already awake before papa called me. I went down and saw my boy best friend is sitting with Papa in the kitchen.

"What time you come here?" I ask him. He looked at his watch and smile at me. His smile can melt girls heart but not me.

"Hehe... Sorry. I know you always early that why I came. Let's eat first become we go to school. Your papa makes a delicious breakfast ever." He claimed as he munched the last bite. I shook my head looking at him.

"Are you that hungry Kookie? It just sandwiches." I looked at him and sighed.
"Let's go. Bye Papa sees you later." I said then went to school with Jungkook.

~times skip~

Me and Jungkook went inside the school gate. Suddenly two boys come toward us. I know them. They are our senior. Me and Jungkook were just a year different from them.

"Morning sunbaenim." I bow a little to them. I feel someone eye is staring at me. I don't know who but I can feel it.

"Y/N-ah. Can we meet at lunch? I wait for you at the rooftop." Taehyung sunbae said with a wide smile. Jungkook nudged my shoulder. He smiles teasing me. This bunny always making fun of me.

"Urmm... Sure. But can I bring Jung-" Before I could say something Taehyung sunbae cut in.

"Just you and me. I have something to tell you." He rubs his back neck. I don't know why but his statement giving me shiver to the whole body of mine.

"I think we should go. Hoseok and Namjoon might be waiting for us." Jimin sunbae said. At last, I hear his voice.

All of us keep chatting while walking entered the building in front of us. As we inside the building the bell ringed. Me and Jungkook went to our class while Taehyung sunbae and Jimin sunbae went to their class.

~lunch time~

I about to leave with Jungkook to cafeteria then I remember Taehyung sunbae want to see me.

"Jungkook?" He just humming as he turns to me.
"I need to see Taehyung sunbae. See you in class okay?" I said. He just gives me a bunny smile. Then he went off. I walk to the rooftop. As I reached there I saw him sat on the floor. And again I feel someone staring at me. But who? I looked around but there is no one except me and Taehyung sunbae. I went to him.

"Why you want to see me sunbae?" Straightforward I ask him. He turns his face to me.
He gets up and took a deep breath before speak.

"I like it. I know it so sudden but I can't hold anymore. I like you since the first time I see you. Everything about you is too hard to avoid." He stops for a while before continues.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He held out a rose to me.

I looked at him without blinking. I can't believe my soul. He, Kim TaeHyung. The handsome senior that girls crazy about are confessing to me. He likes me but... My heart is not pounding for him. Because... I like someone else. That before I could reply to him we heard a loud and heavy footstep running away. We don't realize that someone is behind us. But who is 'someone'?

TBC»»»