PART 19: MEETING BTS

There you standing next to Jimin. Looking around BTS's dorm.
"Hyung! Can you guys come down for a while? I have something to talk." Jimin shouted from downstairs. Taehyung and Jungkook were staring at you.

"Can you two not staring me like that?" You ask the maknae. Jimin turns to them. Jimin pulled you behind him and glared at the maknae. They looked away.

"What you want Jiminie? You disturb my beauty sleep." Yoongi came. You sneaked peek from Jimin's back. You suddenly blushed to see your ultimate bias in front of your eye.

"What do you want to talk about?" Namjoon ask. You turn away as saw Namjoon was shirtless. He just has done showering.

"Can you put some cloth on? We have a girl here." Taehyung spoke. Namjoon was shocked and quickly went to his room.

After a couple minutes all of BTS was sitting in front of you and Jimin.

"Who is she? Are not I warn you not to bring any girl here. Especially fan. Like her." Namjoon said. You looked at Jimin.

"I hate a girl. They are annoying." Yoongi spill out. Jimin gulped. You feel so disappointed hearing those words from your ultimate bias's mouth.

"I'm going home." You get up and take your belonging with you. Don't care at all what they want to say after that.

"Suga watch your mouth." Jin scold at him.

"I tell the truth." Yoongi claimed.

You cried at his statement and continued walking out.

"Baby... Stop!" You stop as hear Jimin's voice.

"I don't want to stay here oppa. Your friends scary me. They are the opposite of what I see on TV. Your friend is a hypocrite. Full of drama. I regret to follow you here." You burst out. That what Jimin scared about. When you mad you will let out all in your mind. Don't ever care about their feeling.

"Just ignore those two. Come here." Jin about to drag you in but you glared at him. He quickly steps back.

"Y/N behave!" Jimin raised his voice to you. And of course, you obey him.

"Mian oppa. They too much. Especially that 'gay'." You mentioned to Yoongi.

"I'm not gay!" Yoongi glared at you. The other just chuckled looked at Yoongi. Somehow they found funny because no one dares to talk back to Yoongi.

"Baby?" Jimin glared at you but he also tries to control his laugh.

"But oppa... He just admits. He said 'I hate girl'. Are not he is gay?" You explain while copying Yoongi's voice.

"Ugh! Please stop. Guys this is.."
Jimin looked at you. You understand his gaze.

"Park Y/N imnida. I'm 18 years old." You bow 90° to them. As you stand again you rub your hair like Jimin always did. Jungkook giggles at you. He found that was cute.

"Hyung. She is so cute. I can play a game with her?" Jungkook suddenly speaks out. You looked at Jimin.

"Can I oppa?" Jimin nodded yes to you. You let go of your bag and follow Jungkook to his room.

"What was that Jimin? Another baby?" Yoongi ask. He doesn't look so happy.

"Please hyung just two months."
"Two months? I already stress with Jungkook and now you bring your baby sister here. I'm tired to take care of babies." Yoongi said. His voice sounds so don't like it.

"I don't ask you take care of her. I want to ask you guys to let her stay for two months only. I can't let her alone at home. I only have her." Jimin tries to convince Yoongi.

"I'm okay." Jin said.
"At least Jungkook not disturb me."
He added.

"Yeah. I agreed." Hoseok and Namjoon said. Jimin doesn't see any objection from Taehyung because he knows Taehyung really like a cute girl.

"TaeHyung you with me right?" Yoongi glanced Taehyung.

"Sorry hyung. Y/N is so adorably cute. I can't say no." Taehyung said. Jimin very thankful to them.

"But I have something to warn."
"What?" They looked at Jimin.

"She has a habit... Sleepwalking. She will cuddle with anyone she goes to. So... don't forget to lock the door. I told you this because I forgot to bring her teddy bear." Jimin scratching his neck.

"If she enters my room you died Park Jimin. I'll make sure your name in History book." Yoongi went to his room after saying that. Jimin sighed relief he allowed you to stay.

"Did Y/N have some illness? Sorry if what I ask to make you kinda sad." Namjoon ask. Jimin looked at his friend.

"Maybe yes, maybe no. Its depend on her mood. You guys see that just now how her mood change. But she is not mad without any reason. Everything has a reason." Jimin explain.

You are like that because of losing a mother's love. You only got love from your father and Jimin. That way you always had a dream like you are the strong girl who got a lot of adventure.

You always dream you be dump by someone and you stand again to encourage yourself. To make you more strong because you hate to see your father and Jimin worried about you. You never tell them you had bullied at school. But your friends always there standing for you.

»»»TBC»»»