PART 14: REVISION WEEK IV

Jungkook went to school with Jin because Jin needs to go somewhere this morning.

Jungkook walk alone then his friends follow behind.
"Where is Y/N?" Jimin asks Jungkook. He looked worried.

"She absents today." Jungkook answered them.

"Why? Did she catch a cold? How is she? Can we visit her later?" Taehyung worriedly ask.

"Why you care so much hyung? Her boyfriend is not worried like you." Jungkook said as saw Namjoon happily chatting and laughing with his friends.

"Because she is our best friend. We know her since she 9 years old. We grew together." Jimin said. Jungkook glanced again at Namjoon. Now he felt something boiling inside him as saw Namjoon hugging and kiss a girl. He went to Namjoon. TaeHyung and Jimin follow him.

"What all of this about hyung?" Jimin suddenly ask. Taehyung also mad seeing Namjoon with the girl.

"Oh. Meet my girlfriend GaIn." Namjoon says like you are nothing to him.

"What? How about Y/N? She loves you." Jungkook looked at Namjoon.

"Y/N? She so... Ugh, I don't know what to say. She never gives me what I want. I ask just on-" Without letting he finish Jimin punched his face.

"I trust you hyung. I regret to make you date her. I hate you!" Jimin went off from there. TaeHyung gives another punched to Namjoon then left.

"Hyung. This is the last time I see you. Bye Bye." Jungkook and turn away. Then he turns back facing Namjoon.
"I forgot something." Jungkook smile and kick Namjoon's private part. He felt on the ground holding his in pain.
"You deserved that." Jungkook said and run toward Jimin and Taehyung.

"I told you." Hoseok said appeared from nowhere.
"She is not a toy." He added. Then he left Namjoon there with his girlfriend.

~The last day of revision~

You and your classmate doing your last quiz for an exam tomorrow.

"Ok class. Today is your last day for extra class. Tomorrow you will have an exam. I wish you good luck." Your Chemistry's teacher said before she went out. You looked at your schedule.

"Physic. Who will replace Mrs.Song?" You ask your classmate. Your Physic's teacher got birth yesterday so her class is canceled yesterday. You and classmate worried because no teacher wants to replace her.

All of you were busy talking about Mrs.Song without realizing that your teacher is standing at the door. All of you turn to the front as hear footstep walking inside. You looked happy after saw him in front of you.

"Saesangnim!!" Your classmate shouted happily. He covers his ear with his hand.

"Too noisy? Did you love me that much?" Yoongi ask. He smiles looked at his student.

"Ne!!" All student shouted.

"Stop shouting. Now open your book and turn to page 56. Answer the question from one to fifteen." Yoongi said. You did not realize that you were staring at Yoongi for ten minutes.

~Lunch times~

You and Jungkook walk to your locker. While passing the way Namjoon stop you and smile at you. Jungkook just rolled his eye toward Namjoon. The maknae line doesn't tell you about Namjoon cheating on you. But something they don't know that you already know he cheating on you.

"Yes, oppa?" You pretend happy to see him.

"Let lunch together." Namjoon asks you politely.

"Sorry oppa. I have detention with Yoongi saesangnim." You admit. You never lied to him about yourself but always keep a secret. You saw his face was mad.

"Yoongi? I'm your boyfriend! Stop mention his name. Every time we meet you always bring up him between us!" He burst out. You bit shocked by his sudden loud voice. People were staring at you.

"At least I'm not lying. I admit me with Yoongi saesangnim. But we not alone at the motel in one room making out. We doing revision with my classmate. And you what you did? On the day you find me and at night you in the motel with a random girl. You think I'm stupid? Guess what.. I'm not stupid. I don't feel any love from you anymore." You let out all your anger at him.

"One thing I want to say. I NEVER LIE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIE. MY PAPA NOT TEACH ME THAT." You said.
"If you don't trust what I said you can ask my classmate where I was." You bravely say to his face.

"Y-Y/N-" you cut him.
"From now you are not mine anymore. We are done here. Bye." Proudly you walked away from there.

"What you think if I spread this picture? What will he do? What his fiance think?" Namjoon smirking with a photo in his hand. You saw the photo. That photo is Yoongi carried you inside your house. You remember that was when he caught a cold.

"Jungkook is there too." You explain.

"But we both felt sleep I don't know what happens next." Jungkook said. You were scared when Jungkook says that. You just silent thinking the solution.

»»»TBC»»»