PART 13: REVISION WEEK III

Yoongi speechless as he steps out from the car. He glanced at you and Jungkook.

"Seriously Y/N? I'm 24 not 18 like you two." Yoongi crossing his arm facing you both. Jungkook doesn't say anything instead run inside the arcade.

"Saesangnim. Age, not an excused to come here. Look there. That uncle older than you. He comes here to release tension. So why not you?" You said to him.

"Why she not like you? Spending time with me even just an hour." Yoongi said.

"Come on saesangnim." You said.

"You think after you say that it will change my mind? Never!" Yoongi respond. He about to go somewhere else but you quickly grab his hand.

"No no no. Not so fast. Kaja!!" You pulled him with you.

"Yah! Stop pulling me, can you? You drag me from my house till here. Even my fiance never did like this." He nagging at you.

"She is your fiance and me... Your student. We are different. Plus I'm still young and she.. Maybe old than me." You ignoring him and keep drag him to Jungkook.

"Wow, you still hold his hand Y/N-ah." Jungkook glanced at your hand. You quickly let go of his hand.

"He going to leave us." You said half lied.
"Let's go there. I know you pro basketball." Again you drag him with you.

For three hours you forgot about Namjoon. Not even leave him a message. You and Jungkook having fun until late at night.

"Y/N. Jungkook. Let's go home. Its almost 11.30pm. You have class tomorrow." Yoongi said.

"Wait! Last one." Jungkook and you said.

"No! You two wasting my time for 5 hours here." Yoongi had to admit that.

"But you have fun right?" You respond to him without looking.
Yoongi staring at you both with his cold expression.

"Ok fine. Kookie lets go." You give up and follow him.

You and Jungkook went to back seat. Your eye felt heavy. As reached your house Yoongi looked behind.

"These kids. Jungkook. Y/N. Wake up we at your house." Yoongi calling you both. He knows your address from your father.

"Kids we home. Wake up, please. I need to go home too." Yoongi pat Jungkook's arm. But still he not wake up. Then he gives up. He went to your house and call your father. But Jin is the who open the door.

"Yes? What you want?" Jin asks Yoongi.

"I'm Yoongi. Y/N teacher. Can you help me?" He politely asks Jin.

"Help what?"
"Jungkook and Y/N is sleeping in my car. Can you take them?" Yoongi ask. Jin nodded yes.

He went to the Jungkook side. He got no choice to pick Jungkook inside. He looked at Yoongi.
"Mind helping me pick her to her room?" He asks Yoongi.

"O-Okay." He hesitates. Yoongi never did those things any girl. He never carries a girl.

"Hurry up its gonna rain." Jin said as he carries Jungkook in his arm. The rain started dropping. Yoongi have no choice instead carry her inside.

After put her on bed Yoongi went out. He saw Jin making hot tea in the kitchen.

"I think you have to stay. The rain is not gonna stop tonight. And it's dangerous too." Jin said.

"But I-" Without letting he finished Jin cut in.

"You look tired. And me too. Goodnight." Jin said and went to his room forgot to tell Yoongi where the guest room is. The only one choice is a couch.

He went into the living room and sleep on the couch.
"I'm gonna catch fever." He mumbled and go to sleep.

~midnight~

You always awake in middle night to drink. You get up from the bed and looked at your table.
"Empty. So freezing ugh! I hate the rain." You mumbled and went to the kitchen. You saw a light on.

"Did Jin oppa forgot to switch off again?" You said to yourself. You went to switch off but you stop when saw Yoongi was struggling in shivering.

"Oh my! Saesangnim?" You wake him up. He weakly opens his eye.
"What are you doing here? It's cold here." You said while helping him standing up. You try so hard to help him. Since you just a small then him it bit hard for you to walk but you manage to bring him to your warm room. Your father put on the heater in your and Jin's room.

You place him in your bed and cover him with the blanket.
"You catch cold saesangnim." You went to the bathroom and take a towel that soaked warm water then placed it on his forehead. You sighed and take another blanket then sleep on the couch in your room.

NEXT MORNING

Jin woke early to make breakfast. He forgot about Yoongi. Then his father comes to join him. Jungkook comes after that. A few minutes later you come to them. Your face is very tired.

"What times you sleep last night princess?" Jin asks worriedly.
"Five." You answer with a tired face.

"What are doing till that late?" Jungkook looked at you.

"Taking care someone. He catches a cold last night. Gladly I felt thirsty or he will die on the couch." You spoke. They looked at you weirdly.

"What are you talking about?" Jin asks.

"Who send us last night oppa?" You glared at Jin.

"Last night- Oh Yoongi! Where is he? I forgot to tell him the guest room." Jin looked so scared.

"It's okay oppa. He sleeps in my room. The only place I think can warm him." You said.

"It's my fault." Jin felt guilty about it.

"Papa? Can I skip my school today? I'm tired. Kookie you will catch up revision for me, right?" You looked at Jungkook. He just nodded.

»»»TBC»»»