PART 17: ARRANGED MARRIED?

*YOUR POV*

Its been a month Yoongi had resigned. We all miss him so much. But I.. Miss him a lot. I admit after the trip my feeling to him is become more than like. I love him. I really love him.

»flashback«

I walk at the seaside. The seawater wets my shoes. I have no choice to take it off. I continued walking while looking at the shining star and the moonlight. I enjoyed the view without realized I step on something sharp.
"Ouch! What was that?" I looked at the sand. I saw a piece of class. Then suddenly Yoongi came to me.
"I just walk around and I hear a voice. What wrong?" He concerned asks. I looked at him. His face was shining under the moonlight. I back to reality as he saw blood at my feet.

"You bleeding. Can you walk?" He asks. I try to walk. I move a step and pretend I can't. Well, I just want to see his reaction. Without my permission, he carries me bridal way inside his cabin. I totally shocked. He put me down on his bed then he went take something in the bathroom. I was focus staring at him. Soon he was done treated my wound.

"Its done." He said breaking my daydream. He looked at me and smile.
"Y/N-ah? Are you okay? Did it still hurt? Or you hurt somewhere else?" He asks.

"My heart." I spoke. My eye widens as I realized what I've said.

»flashback end«

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly I heard knock from outside my room.

"Y/N. They here. Come out now." That Jin oppa. Papa told me that his boss will come tonight. I don't know why but he asking me to wear something nice.

"Coming oppa." I answer him. I fixed myself before went down. There he is with his parent. He looks great tonight. He looks handsome.

"Come here." Papa gestures me to sit next to Jin oppa opposite him. We have dinner first before went to serious talk.

As all of us done with dinner Uncle Min started to talk.
"Actually we came with some hope." He said. Seriously I don't understand what he going say.
"Y/N-ah. You already know me and your papa is a best friend. First time in my life I have a best friend like him. He is nice, loyalty, honest and trustworthy. I don't want to be his best friend forever." He said then stop for a while.

"What? Won't you break your friendship? Please, no uncle. Papa very happy with you. I never see papa happy like this after mama left. I can't bear to see him sad again. I will do anything as long as you do not break this friendship." I spoke. This is me. I hate to see my family sad.

"Who says am I going to break our friendship, my dear?" Uncle Min said. I looked at him confused.
"I want to make him more than a best friend." He explains.

"Huh? What you mean?" I ask.

"I was thinking about to make your papa as my family." He smiles looked at my papa.

"But Kyung Hoon-ah. We not rich. We did not deserve to be part of your family." Papa said. I was silent. I don't know how to respond. Then suddenly Aunty Min speak out.

"YD/N-ah. We do not accept your answer. It not you to be my son's bride. It's Y/N." She said. I froze.
"So, sweetheart. What is your answer?" She asking me. What should I answer her? I love him.

I sighed and got up. I about to go to my room but I turn facing them and respond.
"It's up to Yoongi. I will accept whatever his decision." As I said I run to my room.

"Oh My! I can't breath. What if he doesn't like me? What if he-" suddenly I heard knock. Who? Oppa or papa? I sat on my bed.

"Come in." The door open. My eyes wide open.

"Y/N-ah. I'm sorry." Yoongi said. I very disappointed as he says sorry.

"It's okay. I'm fine. You will meet the girl is good than me. The girl that better than me." I say looking down at my feet. Then suddenly he walks to me and holds my hand.

"What are you saying? I want to say sorry because I just agree to marry you." He claimed. I looked up at him. He smiles at me. His smile melting me so much.

"I... Love you too." I said. I can feel hot on my cheeks. Something burning.

"You so.. Red. Omo! Are you okay? You want me to call Jin?" He looked worried. He about to call Jin but I stopped him. I hug him.

"Thank you. Don't you know how much I love you? I can't sleep well because of you. I can't stop thinking about you. My day is not complete if I don't see you." I confess to him in his embrace. Hiding my blushing face in his chest. Slowly his hand wrapping me.

"Me too. Thank you for loving me back Y/- Urm... Should I call you princess? Well we couple right?" He asks. I just nodded still shy to look at him.

"Yes. Yoon- Oppa." I mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you." He broke the hug.

"Oppa." I say while looking at the floor. He lifted my chin up.

"Say it again." He asking me.

"Oppa. Oppa. Yoongi oppa." I said clearly in front of his face. Suddenly he takes out something from his pocket.

"Mom wants you to be officially mine. This ring is my family symbolic that you are my fiance."
He put the ring in my right hand's sweet finger. He also has one. I'm so happy.

»»»TBC»»»