PART 16: JANG NARA

*YOONGI'S POV*

I was busy marking the student paper suddenly I got a call from my fiance.

"Hello?" I can hear her voice over the line.

"Hello." I respond. Then it silent for a while.
"Why are you calling me now? Are not you busy 24/7?" I asking like usual. Actually, I was mad. This is the first time she calls me after 7 months I'm here. Am I her fiance or friend.

"Just missing you babe." She claimed. Ugh! I hate this relationship.

"Don't babe me Nara. You just call me when you bored not actually miss me. Am I right?" I said. I feel an eye on me. I forgot I still in the teacher's room. I get up and went outside. I went to a quiet place for more privacy.

"Babe are you there?... Babe... Babe?" I hear her but something caught my eye. Y/N.

There she was resting under the shaded tree with eye closed.

"Yoongi? Min Yoongi!" She shouted at me. I hang up and just staring at Y/N. She deeply sleeps. I bend down to see her closer.

"What did you do to my heart? Y/N... You make me fall for you..."

Slowly I touched her cheek. It so soft and flawless. I step back as I realized what I've done.

"She is my student. I shouldn't have this feeling to her. Plus... I'll get married soon."

I looked at her then back to my place. I want to end all of this drama. I don't want to marry Nara. I don't love her. I take my phone and text dad.

_____

A week later

All student gather at the notice board in their classroom looking at their result. Your classroom was chaos by the result.

"We did it!" Momo spoke. You so happy. Jungkook was happy for you.

"I did it Kookie! I did it! Sungjae- Yah! Why are you crying?" You ask him as saw he in tears.

"I'm passing. I'm... So happy." He wipes his tears. You scoffed and went hug him.

"Aishh! So dramatic." HaeJin laughs at Sungjae. Soon all of you laugh at him. Then your teacher comes in.

"I have seen your result. So.. Congratulation." Yoongi say as he enters the class. He glanced at you for a second before continued.
"As I promise we going to Jeju next after tomorrow." He said. The student so happy hear that. But something caught you about Yoongi.

"Saesangnim? Are you hiding something from us? If it about the rumor... I'm sorry." You looked down.

"No! It's not true why would you sorry for? Rumour is a rumor. It will fade soon. Don't worry." Yoongi said. Then he sighed.

"But... There something I need to tell you guys. I'm will not teach you anymore." Yoongi stop for a while looking at his student reaction.

"My dad wants me to manage his company next month. This trip will be the last memories we spent together." He continued and smile.

"But saesangnim. We love you. Can't you just teach us?" Haneul said.

"Yes. We like how you teach us. We want you saesangnim." Your class president spoke.

"I can't. I'm sorry. I need to move on." Yoongi say without looking at you.

"What you mean?" Jungkook suddenly ask.

"I... Break off... The wedding. So.. That it. After back from the trip I started work with my dad." Yoongi explain. The student feels sad for him. Something he really knows is he loves his student.
"Ok, lets started the class." Yoongi back to his lesson.

"But we just finished the exam." The student complaining.

"That is a mid-term exam. Your final exam still in the corner. Next year you will be a senior for the first-year student. So can we start now?" Yoongi say without glanced at you.

~lunch time~

"Have you heard the news?" Hoseok suddenly asks you. You looked up.

"What is it sunbae?" You were curious.

"I overheard that Yoongi saesangnim resign because of the rumor. Its make the rumor become true."

"What you mean?" You want to know more.

"Don't you get it? Teacher and student can't be in a relationship. If he resigns that mean he is no longer our teacher that means he is an outsider and by that he can date his ex-student." Hoseok explain.

"So.. You mean? He can date me if he wants to?" You ask him for sure. Hoseok nodded. You secretly smile at his statement.

"Wait! Why you looked so happy? Oh My! Did you..? Yah Y/N are you serious?" You not answer him but silent. By that Hoseok already know. But you glad no one else in that room with you except Hoseok.

"Just... Don't tell anyone. I'm not sure my feeling yet. It's hard to say. Maybe I like him because he is handsome or because he is nice and kind. I don't know sunbae." You spill out all to Hoseok.

Out of people you only trust him because he not only your private dance teacher also he just like your second brother. He always there for you after your best friend. You both skip lunch because you don't feel to eat.

»»»TBC»»»