Prologue: 1 month later.

(No ones POV.)

You was just relaxing when you got a phone call, it was from Linkara, you answered it.

You: "Hi, dad."

Linkara: "(Y/N), could you come over here please?"

You: "Sure, just need to ask Oz."

Linkara: "Alright, Linkara out."

You went to Professor Ozpin's office and asked if you could go.

Ozpin: "Alright, but be careful." You reply with "sure thing."

XXXXX

(Time-skip.)

You went inside your home, you were greeted by Dr Linksano.

Dr Linksano: "Hello, (Y/N). Come right this way please."

You followed him to the living room and see not just Linkara but also the entity, Harvey, Pollo, Nimue, 90's dude, boffo the clown, Lupa, Moarte, MarZ Girl, ninja style dancer, angry joe, Alexander Munro, Jaeris, Sierra, Allen Park, Erod, Dr Insano, Spoony, Margret (Linkara's gun) and SnowFlame.

You: "Am I here because we schedule a secret meeting and I forgot about it or am I here so we can do poker night early?"

Harvey: "Neither but we need to show you something."

Then you saw the entity and the ninja style dancer and said "oh, hey ninja style dancer and missing, haven't seen you in a while."

Ninja style dancer: * I keep busy.*

Missing: "and I was playing chess with Linkara, he is really good at the great game."

Linkara: "it was fun."

You: "Anyway, what's up?"

Pollo: "look at this."

Pollo turns on a monitor showing a beach with a portal.

You: "has anything got out yet?"

Linkara: "No but we got life detectors, just in case."

Dr Linksano: "wait a minute, somethings or some beings is coming out of the portal."

Then the figures came out of the portal revealing a monster with dragons on his chest and another one with a horn on his head.

(A/N: "I know it's Scorch but in this story, Dai Shi's Reborn in Scorch's body")

Harvey: "who are they?"

You then turned into your phoenix form (jean grey) and read they minds, what you saw shocked you, then you collapsed, Linkara and Dr Linksano picked you back up.

Dr Linksano: "so, what or who are they?"

You: "it's... Master Org and Dai-Shi."

Linkara: "what?!"

You: "in another dimension, Dai-Shi and Master Org came back to life at the end of the world but Dai-Shi was reborn in Scorch's body and Master Org was revived in his true form."

Erod: "But how?"

Then everyone looks at the screen and sees Lord Vyce.

Then you remembered you exiled him in the same dimension and planet Master Org and Dai Shi was destroyed.

You: "This is all my fault."

90s dude: "it ain't your fault, dude."

Pollo: "you didn't know Vyce has the ability to revive organic beings in his data form."

Harvey: "yeah, don't blame yourself (Y/N), because blaming yourself is pointless and you don't do pointless."

You smiled.

You: "Thanks guys, but how are we going to defeat them and send Vyce back?"

Linkara: "We could try and bring back project fury."

You look down in sorrow and said "No. No, I don't wanna lose anymore friends then I ever have with it..."

Then you looked at a Fox-like Morpher you made for a friend that left for some time to himself and that gave you an idea.

You: "but we can try a new idea I just got."

Angry Joe: "what is your idea?"

You walked over to the Morpher and said "we recreate the power rangers."

90's kid: "but dude, how will we become the power rangers and which ones?"

You: "to answer both of your questions, the Rangers will be both Wild Force and Jungle Fury but I didn't say that you'll be them."

Spoony: "what do you mean by that?"

You: "I already got some ideas of who the Rangers could be..."

Harvey: "I'm sensing a but at the sentence."

You: "but I need to go back to beacon."

To be continued...