Raven's Christmas Carol...

This is a spoof to a Christmas carol.

I don't own anything.

Christmas carol belongs to it's original owner, Harvey FineVoice version of the Christmas carol belongs to Linkara-AtopTheFourthWall and RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth.

The reason why I chose Raven is because Raven and Harvey FineVoice are kind of similar.

XXXXX

(December 24, Raven's POV)

Christmas... a time about family and friends having fun and leaving behind all of your regrets and care for others... I admit I'm not much of a fan of it when I use to be.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind anyone else enjoying Christmas, I even allowed the Branwen tribe to go on a break at December 20th until the 17th of January.

Right now, I'm planning to hide the tribe until I heard a familiar voice.

Vernal: "Raven... thank you for giving us all a break."

I looked at Vernal and gave her a small smile.

Me: "you're welcome."

Vernal: "merry Christmas."

Vernal then leaves the tent and I started to frown, remembering a Christmas with my former teammates and about Vernal saying how he met the ghosts of Christmas until I heard a eerie voice and saw a man wearing a orange cap.

Man: "Raven, Raven, Raven, I am the ghost of- AH JEEZ!"

I got him in a headlock and shouted "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

MAN: "DUDE RAVEN, I'M THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST!!"

Me: "VERNAL MET THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST ONCE, IT WAS SOME LITTLE GIRL WITH A LIGHT ON HER!"

Man: "There's more then one of us, dude!"

I then let go of him and calmed down.

Me: "Wait a minute, you're the 90's kid my tribe was talking about, I thought you became an entity."

90's Dude: "90's Dude actually but the Entity thing comes and goes..."

Me: "Aren't you suppose to be busy reviewing a comic?"

90's Dude: "actually I have to do my new job of the Ghost Of Christmas Past."

Me: "well, Christmas is not my problem so get out."

90's Dude: "well, the ghost of Christmas past may be in our title but we deal with a lot of people who need a good talking to and you're on the top of the list miss Branwen."

Me: "...right."

90's Dude then said something that I'm not surprised of him even asking "why don't you spend Christmas with your family? I mean sure you don't like spending much time with them anymore but you got to start trusting them again."

I started to chuckled a little remembering a video one of my tribe members showed me, then I said firmly "you're funny... but tell you the honest truth, I DON'T trust myself around them."

90's Dude: "how did you met your family anyway?"

Me: "my brother and I was just talking until I saw him limping in pain with Summer helping him, me and Qrow then helped him.Summer and I became pretty close Me and Tai both liked each other that day, I liked him because of his kindness and his compassion. He liked me because of my strength, my ambition and my determination and after a few months, we then convinced our love to each other."

90's Dude: "What stopped? It sounds perfect."

Me: "My difficulties of spending time with my family and leading the Branwen tribe, so I chose to be with the tribe, Tai understand and we chose to divorce and to be... friends. Soon enough on Christmas Eve, I heard He and Summer got together and had Ruby. I was happy for them..."