Chapter 15: preparing for the final battle

(Your POV.)

I was at Dr Watts flat, I knocked on his door and he opened it to be shocked to see me.

Arthur Watts: "(Y/N), it's a surprise to see you."

I then saw something and went inside his home and saw 4 of the parallel earth version of the CyberMen.

Me: "Who is your creator?"

CyberMan 1: "Dr Arthur Watts."

I turned towards Dr Watts and said "You're hired."

XXXXX

(TimeSkip.)

Me: "how're the new upgrades for the phasers, Harvey?"

Harvey: "bad-da bing, bad-da boom but you don't need all of this fancy stuff, you need something that works."

Me: "Sorry Uncle Harvey but I don't think bullets are going to work just yet. 90's Dude, how's the BFG?"

90's Dude: "DUUUUUDE, I will pay you for letting me use this thing in the fight!"

Me: "No, you're going to wait until dad and I gives you and the others the signal."

90's Dude: "Dude, you're such a bummer, you know that?"

Me: "yes, I am. Were you able to make the modifications?"

90's dude: "no can do dude, it's already maxed out to the awesome!!! You'll need, like, a magic wand to make it shoot any bigger!!"

Me: "let us worry about that. Now go clean the ChainGun and don't shoot the academy walls like last time!"

90's Dude: "No promises."

Pollo: "Ninja Style Dancer, General Munro, Allen, every Ranger in this universe, the DinoCharge Rangers and the RPM Operators from their universes agreed to help us."

Rat: "I also convinced The atlas military and the white fang to help also."

Missing: "Are you sure we need their allegiance? We can easily crush them with our armies and weapons."

Me: "Yes but since Lord Vyce, Master Org and Daishi is working together, then we need more help from others from their universes."

Rat: "Didn't you say you were going to hire someone?"

Me: "I did."

Blake: "Who did you hire?"

Me: "Dr Watts and I have apologised to him from my first visit, then I gave him some hologram technology to do what he desires. Also Rat... what will you be doing while we're risking life and limb?"

Rat: "Don't worry, I'll be doing the most vital job of all... I'll be making a few calls."

XXXXX

(Rat's POV.)

I was making a communicator that can link with other universes heroes... with Linksano's and Watt's help.

I only handed over various tools for them to use to create the communicator.

Linksano: "Just connecting the Multiverse time immunity field so even if any hero meets their past or future selves, it won't cause any paradoxes or time rifts, the memoriser so they won't remember what happened after the battle, if this plan works and the TechnoMagic amplifier so it can work with any magic mirrors and electrical devices of choice."

A blue spark turned on the machine meaning it's stable.

Arthur Watts: "There, that should do it."

I sighed, I know my Silver tongue is a strong semblance since I'm good with words at times but if I'm not confident enough, then my semblance won't be able to activate, so I decided not to use my semblance and go with what's in my heart.

Arthur Watt's: "Alright, Rodent... are you ready?"

Me: "1. My name is Rat, 2. No, but 3... I have to do it because if I don't... it would be an absolute disaster for everyone in the multiverse."

Linksano sighs and said "listen Ro... I mean Rat. I know you're scared of upsetting people but you're braver than you say you are, you just need more confidence in yourself, to not always live in the past and to learn from it."

I took a deep breath and I said confidently "Ok but I'm not going to use my semblance this time. Doc's put them on."

Both doctor's nod their switches the communicator on and various heroes appeared on the screens.

Every Dr Who, Spock and his star fleet, the Mane 6 and humane 7, the justice league, the avengers and X-men with Deadpool comes on screen.

Other heroes I showed (Y/N) also appeared on the screen.

The past, present and future versions of Ben Tennyson, Ladybug, Cat Noir and their group of heroes.

Jaden Yuki, Yugi Moto, Ash Ketchum, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles also appear on the screen.

Cat Noir: "milady, I think your communicator is comprised."

Ladybug: "Who are you?"

I sighed and said, "Hello, my name is Rat and I am a very desperate man in a desperate situation in my universe."

Professor X: "what seems to be the problem?"

Me: "A conqueror who calls himself lord Vyce is going to conquer this world. We could try and defeat him but he has adapted to our abilities and weapons. We only have one chance in this plan but we need your help."

BatMan: "Why should we trust you and your allies?"

Queen Bee: "we only just met you."

Rainbow Dash: "we don't know if we can trust you."

Me: "you're right. We have just met but... I know that even though that I'm just one person, I could turn everyone against each other... but I won't, because it wouldn't be me and that's not what heroes do. Heroes don't protect the innocent and weak for money or fame... they protect them because it's the right thing to do, no matter how much others don't deserve it and no matter how much people have pinned them down to their knees because no matter what... it's always worth it in the end because the responsibility of protecting the good and the just is right... now, there are over 7 billion people's lives at stake, can you please help?"

SuperMan: "can all of the heroes you contacted to talk to each other without you listening for a bit please?"

I nod my head and everyone talks to each other about the situation, after everyone has talked to each other, they faced me.

Sunset Shimmer: "we discussed it..."

I looked down in failure and hopelessness until A voice said "we'll help you."

I looked up and saw Spock putting up his sign of peace.

LadyBug: "count us in."

Cyclops: "we'll help out too."

Everyone else nods heads meaning they'll help.

Me: "Ok, two amazing scientists named Dr Linksano and Arthur Watts will teleport you to Comicron-Z. Are all of you ready?"

Everyone nods their heads.

Me: "Doc's, activate the teleportation devices."

They do so and teleport everyone to Comicron-Z.

They talked to (Y/N) about the problem and they agreed to help.

To Be Continued...