Chapter 6: RWBY Review

(RWBY's POV, 28/11/25.)

Yang looks through the comics you reviewed in disgust and said "ugh, most of these comics are so bad!"

Weiss: "and unprofessionally illogical, How do you handle them?"

Linkara: "well, you don't have to read comics we think sucks. Why don't you review comics you like?"

Blake: "well, there is one comic we're not sure of."

Linkara: "what's that?"

Ruby grabs Ewoks #9 and shows him.

He looks at Ruby and said "ok. Let's do the review."

Linkara gets out the way of the camera, goes next to Pollo and they start recording, after they did the video, they see how it is.

——

(In the video.)

Ruby: "Hello and welcome to atop the fourth wall, where bad comics burn."

Yang: "sometimes a comic can be very exciting."

Blake: "sometimes a comic can be tragic and romantic."

Ruby: "sometimes a comic can be very funny."

Weiss: "Or they can just be odd, as for this comic we are reviewing called..."

RWBY: "Ewoks #9."

Blake: "if you already know, Linkara reviewed this comic already but we wanted to give it a try."

Ruby: "so let's dig into Ewoks #9 and see how it goes."

(After the theme.)

Ruby: "the cover is good with the bright colours

Ruby: "the cover is good with the bright colours..."

Weiss: "but the picture is just odd. for starters, the odd sea-serpent is an odd orange, was it dipped in a pool of yoke when it was hatched?"

Blake: "not to mention the odd sea-monster on the serpent's back, it must look uncomfortable."

Yang: "true but it is kind of cool with the cool seahorse."

Blake: "anyway, the comic starts with Wicket and Teebo on a boat with diving in the water."

Weiss: "then Wicket sees a dragon bird... which is a kind of bird-dragon hybrid or a dragon that looks a bird or a bird that looks like a dragon?"

Ruby (as Wicket): "oh no! A dragon bird! A bad omen if I ever saw one!"

Yang: "of course, Wicket can point out a creature that breathes fire and not do anything else, who's the smart Ewok now?"